Chapter 831 - 840

Chapter 831 Music and Travel 6
  Fu Anan frowned.

  not feeling well.

  She suddenly remembered something - what if she turned the car in the other direction?
  Thinking of this, Fu Anan was about to turn around.

  Then she found that there was a roadblock in front of her, and dozens of cars blocked her behind. She couldn't move at all now.

  He's meow!
  Fu An'an slammed the steering wheel heavily, and the loud music sounded in the air, which annoyed her.

  Then she started backing up.

  Squeeze a lane abruptly through the narrow gap.

  "Damn, what are you doing?"

  "You want to die?"

  "Damn it, get the people in the car off!"

  Apparently, her behavior caused public outrage, and the players smashed around the car vigorously.

  The value of two thousand survival coins is reflected here. The black beetle is very resistant, and the blades on both sides were also released by Fu An'an.

  There are four in total! Two on one side, extending to the outside of the vehicle body.

  Once the whirlwind turns, no one can afford it!
  The go-kart bang bang bang bang, Fu An'an drove the black beetle out of the way, and drove away amidst the scolding.

  The vehicle starts to drive in the reverse direction.

  The scenery on the side of the road flashed by quickly, and Fu Anan frowned slightly looking at the straight road ahead.

  The road they took from the starting point, and then detour from the foggy road to here is still the same road. Under normal circumstances, there should be a fork in this road.

  However, she didn't see another road until now. Instead, she saw a banner hanging on the road ahead -

  "Warmly celebrate the official start of the 2109th World Road Race."

  She is back to the starting point of the game.

  The bustling starting point a few days ago is now empty, and all kinds of garbage are scattered on the runway and the field outside.

  Fu Anan stopped in front of the starting line of the red paint painting. She had an inexplicable feeling that if she went out by herself, she would be sentenced to lose the game.

  It doesn't look like driving backwards will open up new paths.

  Fu An'an sat alone and sighed, not taking the usual path, being clever but being misled by cleverness.

  The waste paper on the ground was hung everywhere by the wind.

  Fu An'an randomly grabbed one, it was an advertising leaflet about the competition -

  "Welcome to the road race in Demana Town, tickets are free, and you bring your own drinks.

  Legend has it that 70% of the contestants are lazy and get lost during the race." Oh."

  Fu Anan frowned slightly as she looked at the advertisement, and stuffed the thing in a random place.

  Now she has not found a new way.

  In other words, she still needs to embark on a long journey to return.

  What is this concept?
  It is already the fifth day of the game, and there are only two days left before the end of the game.