Chapter 1191 - 1200

Chapter 1191 The city where the sun never

  sets The temperature suddenly rises, and then returns to normal in an instant, as if it were a dream. But if everyone feels that thing, it's definitely not a hallucination!
  "Are you hot?"

  Fu Anan looked at them.

  Zheng Tianxing squatted down suddenly. He put his palms on the sand and left it for a long time, "It seems that there is something wrong." The

  top of his head was a little hot from the sun, and Fu Anan touched his hair and turned his gaze to the sky. In just three seconds, the dazzling light almost blinded people's eyes.

  Something, something is wrong.

  Watching it a minute later, the sting of the sun is even more unbearable.

  It was clearly afternoon, but the sun was getting brighter and brighter.

  "Come on!"

  "Come on!"

  The refugees seemed to have discovered something serious, and they all ran in one direction.

  Fu An'an and the others followed these people to the reservoir - where it dried up.

  That persisted for 30 days, all water sources dried up, and its still strong reservoir turned into a puddle of mud. The aquatic plants, finger-sized fish, and other creatures inside are all exposed. Some refugees are afraid of lack of supplies, and no matter what the reason is, they rush to pick up the things inside.

  The ground began to crack at a speed visible to the naked eye. From the reservoir to other places, it seemed that the water was suddenly sucked dry, and there were cracks everywhere on the ground.

  People finally realized that something was wrong, "What's going

  on   ?

  "   Fu Anan heard their conversation and turned her head, and saw the tender green leaves of a tree, from emerald green to dry yellow in one step.

  The speed is astonishingly fast.

  "Oops!"

  Lao Li's heart tightened, and he ran towards the remaining granary in the distance.

  Vegetables and fruits stored inside are drying up. Vegetables become dried vegetables, fruits become dried fruits..., the food that was originally dry is so crisp that it can be easily broken.

  His heart tightened, and he hurriedly ran towards the next one.

  One, two, three...

  every one of them.

  curse?

  Was it their curse to drive away the Pangtong people?

  Lao Li wanted to continue watching, but at this time someone suddenly shouted, "God's punishment is coming, everyone hide, hide quickly!"

  A man who looked a little older looked a little crazy and frightened, "Don't worry about it, Hide quickly!"

  He rushed out without looking back. Trembling all over, he kept chanting, "You can't bask in the sun, you can't bask in the sun!"

  Seeing this, Fu Anan also ran out with him, and the three people behind chased him out at the same time.

  The sun outside is getting hotter and hotter, and it seems to squeeze out a layer of oil when it shines on people's bodies.