Chapter 1451 - 1460

Chapter 1451 Preparation - Robbery Plan 2
  Robbery Plan, also known as "Belonging Plan",

  can be seen from the literal meaning, this is a player who wants to abandon the survival system and become a super game steward. The process of establishing a contract needs to automatically give up the identity of the survival system player and cut off all connections with the survival system.

  Brand new game system, brand new game cloud space, brand new players...

  "Very useful."

  This was Fu Yizhi's evaluation after reading it.

  Now the survival system uses the player to create a huge resistance for him. New systems, new forces, if the super tube is put into use, such resistance may even become a driving force.

  Thinking of using a system to replace the survival system, Fu Yizhi looked at Fu Anan, "It's a very genius idea." If you

  want to destroy the big and small systems, you must first destroy those information sources in reality. This is something he has researched for so long.

  It is difficult to destroy the information party in reality, but it can be done in the game.

  Players are closely related to games.

  Only with a copy of the player can the game be played, without a copy of the player he can easily attack.

  Therefore, if you want to destroy an information party, you must kill all the players in a dungeon! This is also the reason why Fu Yizhi will become a big boss every round of the game. If this result continues, he will push all players to the side of the survival system, and really become the big boss of the whole game!

  The super-management system and the people-grabbing plan were the result of Fu Anan's unintentional intervention, but Mrs. Fu cleverly became the most important part of their upgrading process.

  When the player becomes a super-manager, he can follow Fu Yizhi's command, and the conservative becomes a revolutionist. He
  has never heard such a high evaluation from Fu Yizhi. "

  Fu Yizhi stretched out his hand and pushed her head aside, "But robbing someone is not easy."

  There are tens of billions of players in the entire game, but how many people are willing to join the attribution plan? Intelligent creatures are afraid of death and power, and there may not be more than a thousand people who are really willing to stand up in the first place.

  Just Fu An'an tried it out, and had to go through two certifications and a self-renunciation of the survival system ID oath.

  The means are very cumbersome, and the oath of self-abandonment is extremely suggestive, especially under strong pressure, some people feel that it is good to be alive, let alone struggle or not.

  The establishment of the super-management system is obviously too idealistic, and it is very unrealistic.

  "Then...can you add a transition in the middle of the ownership plan?"

  Fu An'an touched his chin, "It's like the three major telecom operators used to rob people. First, make some shallow contracts and get some discounts. Trick people into getting a phone card. Then continue to bind in depth, let him bind the TV network with his mobile phone number, bind his game account with his mobile phone number, and bind his payment software with his mobile phone number. Is it?"

  [Then I can add a shallow agreement to the attribution plan! ]

  "Yes."

  Fu Anan nodded, "Make the process easier, first hug the person over."