Chapter 431 - 440

_

  Chapter 431 Geyser National Park 15
  squirmed and finished the medicine.

  Fu Anan turned on the TV in the bedroom.

  Picking up the news station with ease, the good-looking journalist inside was holding a microphone, and the background behind him was the hot spring shop just now.

  [It is reported that at 8:10 p.m. today, a major safety accident occurred in Geyser National Park.

  In the Liuxinchi Hot Spring in the east of the park, the spring water suddenly heated up to 60 degrees in two minutes, causing many tourists to be scalded, and some tourists were killed.

  We are conducting an interview on this. ]

  The hot spring pool, which was still bustling just now, is evacuating all the tourists.

  [I don't know anything, I just heard a lot of screaming, and then someone started running outside. ]

  [Damn it, those hot springs, they are evaporating! ]

  [Excuse me, we are not accepting interviews for the time being. ]

  There were many people in the footage, and the police sealed off the place.

  Day six of the game.

  In just one night, all the hot spring shops in the park were closed.

  The conclusion given by the experts is that the active period of the magma has recently arrived, and the individual small hot springs are heated up rapidly through geothermal heat.

  Active period of magma?
  And the game range is so big that it is a bit exaggerated.

  Fu An'an crossed out "wild animal attack", "earthquake", and "geyser eruption" from the disasters he had imagined for so many days, and marked the choice of volcanic eruption with a red circle.

  The two discussed and went to the hot spring to explore again.

  It's night, it's almost dawn.

  With flashlights in their pockets, they sneaked into the blocked hot springs.

  The unguarded spa was silent.

  Surrounded by cordons and seals, the whole environment is more chaotic than before.

  Familiar with the road, I found the hot spring pool I soaked in before, and then opened the seal.

  A pungent sulfur smell hits the face.

  And that temperature, as if entering an oven. The potted plants that had been placed around as green decorations were all gone, and some of them were even dead.

  In the hot spring pool, there were still gurgling sounds.

  On closer inspection, the water inside was almost dried up due to evaporation.

  What came out of the water outlet was no longer clear spring water, but a kind of black mud, like hot asphalt. It was boiled because of the heat, and black bubbles rose one after another in the pool.

  The same goes for the hot spring pool next door.

  There were still people's clothes floating in the pool, food whose color could no longer be seen, and a swimming ring that had shrunk and deformed from the heat.

  Fu Anan looked around, and found a broom leaning against the wall.

  Use the thin end to plan out the garbage and black water on it.