Chapter 31 - 40

_
Chapter Thirty-One Nautical Carnival 31

    The more than ten centimeter-long wound on the back of Fu Yi's waist was scratched by the iron pieces of the bombed container. After untiing the clothes, blood gushed out, and the medicine that had been applied unevenly could not stop the bleeding at all.

    Seeing this, Fu An'an took the powder, and wiped it on the wound on his back nimbly.

    Fu Yizhi closed his eyes and let Fu Anan apply the medicine to him, making Fu Anan feel like a little maid serving a big man.

    Thinking of this, Fu An'an moved slightly harder, and Fu Yizhi opened his eyes to look at her.

    "I'm sorry, I made too much bacon at home, and it feels a bit salty." Fu Anan smiled coyly, quickly bandaged him up, and then carefully and gently applied medicine to the scratch on his face .

    Fu Yizhi: ...

    the freighter not far away exploded again.

    The violent explosion blasted the fragments of the container ten meters high, and fell into the sea with high splashes.

    In the thick smoke, some surviving players ran out. Fu An'an was familiar with this, but he just kept shooting them with a gun!

    It was already late at night, and the sea was pitch black. They could see the player under the gunfire light, but the player couldn't see them.

    This made Fu An'an more relaxed, and concentrated on cleaning up the nearby zombies.

    This is much easier to deal with than the overwhelming zombies on the cargo ship. After these few days of training, Fu An'an can almost kill one with a kitchen knife.

    "Be careful." Fu Yizhi said flatly from behind.

    Hearing Fu Yizhi's worry, Fu An'an couldn't help but feel warm, "Don't worry, I won't get hurt." "

    I'm talking about a rubber boat." Fu Yizhi glanced at the kitchen knife she was waving, "Don't use that kitchen knife with yours. The boat leaked air."

    Fu Anan froze in place, "... I'm sorry for making you worry."

    Bang——

    Another explosion.

    The two looked at the freighter together. The player was surrounded by the zombies behind and panicked. The route was a bit wrong, and he seemed to want to jump into the sea.

    It doesn't matter if he jumps into the sea, the key is the group of zombies behind.

    The two reacted at the same time and began to row quickly.

    The kitchen knife that Fu An'an brought is good. Not only can it kill zombies, but it can also be used as a paddle with the back of the knife facing inward and the blade facing outward. Unlike the few rifles Fu Yizhi held, they could only be used as fire planers at critical times.

    I only heard a cry from the boat.

    The man jumped down.

    Then there was the sound of falling water, as dense as rain. The howling of zombies sounded all around, and affected by the smell, they seemed to be moving towards them.

    Can zombies swim?

    Fu An'an wanted to turn his head to look, but was stopped by Fu Yizhi, "Don't look behind, row quickly."

    Fu Yizhi drew out his gun and fired at the back.

    The surrounding water became even darker. Fu Anan saw several dead bodies with headshots while rowing, and she rowed faster.     On the twenty-ninth day of sailing survival, the two exchanged boats