The remaining half, a quarter had a map of the town and yesterday's crash, and a quarter had an advertisement for the town.

    What homestay experience special offer: only 299

    XXX flower cakes per day, ancient craftsmanship, great gifts during the New Year and holidays.

    When visiting relatives during the New Year holidays, it is right to send a bottle of air. Gift giving is a new fashion, and the air of iris flowers, a specialty of Huatian Town, makes you feel like you are in a sea of ​​flowers.

    For authentic Huatian cuisine, go to Fusheng Hotel. Micky three stars!

    After looking for a long time, I feel that there is nothing that can be used.

    Fu An'an was so eaten, he pointed to the advertisement in the newspaper and said,

    "Brother Fu, shall we go to Fusheng Hotel for lunch?" It looked delicious. "

    "It's only in the morning."

    Fu Yizhi couldn't get used to Fu An'an's idle look, "If you don't..."

    Before they finished speaking, suddenly their table was bumped, two glasses were knocked, brown and milky white liquid flowed At the table, mix together.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    The perpetrator apologized without sincerity, and left in a hurry.

    It was as if he was afraid that they would chase Pengci.

    ------------

_
Chapter 82 Under the Sky 6

    Fu An'an glanced at the back of the man in the gray sweater, "What's the matter with this man?"

    Fu Yizhi frowned slightly, and stood up in an instant when the condensed water of milk and coffee dripped down.

    "Let's go."

    "Oh, good."

    Fu Anan followed.

    The two had just walked to the door of the coffee shop.

    The sky was cloudless, and carts and carts came and went in front of the street.

    A newspaper blown by the wind kept moving on the opposite corridor, everything seemed so normal.

    The moment Fu An'an stepped down the steps, a bad premonition struck.

    He grabbed Fu Yizhi who was half a step ahead.

    With a little more strength, the movement was too sudden, Fu Anan stumbled with his left foot and took Fu Yizhi to the ground and fell backwards with his right foot.

    With a loud noise,

    another heavy object fell from the sky.

    The high-temperature iron fragments immediately splashed and shot at the surrounding pedestrians and vehicles.

    Fu Yizhi reacted instantly and rolled into the coffee shop with Fu Anan in his arms.

    The sirens of vehicles and the screams of passers-by were heard outside.

    Fu Yizhi looked down at Fu An'an, "Is it okay?"

    Fu An'an: "It's okay."

    After receiving an affirmative answer, Fu Yizhi withdrew his hand protecting the back of Fu An'an's head, stood up indifferently and resumed his aloof and dignified look.