𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"I went to his office to read his files," she shrugged walking forward. "I doubt that he's doing his job though, he's probably off slaying night hags or- or VAMPIRES!" She exclaimed excitedly, passing three African wizards who were roasting a rabbit with purple fire.

Harry chuckled, watching as the blonde skipped passed the tents that were covered in shamrocks.

"Er – is it my eyes, or has everything gone green?" said Ron.

The tents looked like little hills that grew out of the earth with the thick clovers around it. Charlotte grinned, she wasn't the only one who thought the Irish were going to win.

"Harry! Charlotte! Ron! Hermione!"

Seamus Finnigan, their fellow Gryffindor fourth year, was sitting in front of his own tent with another one of their fellow Gryffindor, Dean Thomas, and – Charlotte presumed– his mother.

"Like the decorations?" said Seamus, grinning. "The Ministry's not too happy."

Charlotte smirked, eyeing the tent pulling up her thumb in approval.

"Ah, why shouldn't we show our colors?" said Mrs. Finnigan. "You should see what the Bulgarians have got dangling all over their tents. You'll be supporting Ireland, of course?" she added, eyeing the four beadily.

"Of course!" Exclaimed Charlotte, a look of determination plastered on her face. "The Irish team is gonna crush the Bulgarians! Isn't that right, Ronald?" She turned to Ron with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

The group assured Mrs. Finnigan that they were supporting Ireland with Ron forcing a smile on his face. They set off again continuing their journey to get water.

"Like we'd say anything else surrounded by that lot." Said Ron.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, what a sour loser she thought.

"I wonder what the Bulgarians have got dangling all over their tents?" said Hermione.

"Let's go and have a look," said Harry, pointing to the tents upfield, where the Bulgarian flag was raised.

Every tent had the same moving poster of Victor Krum scrowling to them.

"Krum," said Ron whimpered.

"What?" said Hermione.

"Krum!" said Ron. "Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker!"

"He looks really grumpy," said Hermione, looking around the poster plastered tents.

"'Really grumpy?" Ron had a dreamy look on his eyes which Charlotte smirked at. "Who cares what he looks like? He's unbelievable. He's really young too. Only just eighteen or something. He's a genius, you wait until tonight, you'll see."

"Someone's got an ickle bit of a crush on Victor Krum," says Charlie cheekily, a smirk hanging from her pink lips.

"Shut up, Charlie"

As they got to the corner of the field, a small line had already formed for the water tap. The four hurriedly lined up behind two wizards who looked like they were arguing.

One was wearing a flowery nightgown that looks like something Charlotte would not wear–ever.

"Just put them on, Archie, there's a good chap. You can't walk around like that, the Muggle at the gate's already getting suspicious –" said a Ministry wizard, who held up trousers to 'Archie'.

"I bought this in a Muggle shop," said 'Archie' with his nose up in the air wearing the 'I'm not doing it' look similar to what Charlie gives to Fred and George when they're about to do something idiotic.