Shino ---/ (Lemon) Ready

Start from the beginning

They walked together in a comfortable silence all the way to the tea room. Shino got the door when they made it there and without parting they slipped in together and smiled at the woman at the desk.

"Welcome again, Tama, Shino. Table for two?" She asked with her normal bright smile and sweet voice.

"No thank you, just two teas to go please. I would love a iced green tea with sakura blossom and a drop of..."

"Drop of honey." She finished for Tama with a smile. She looked at Shino, "Green with a little lemon. Hot or iced today, Shino?"

"Iced, thank you." Shino said with a smile of his own.

"I'll return with these for you in just a minute. Feel free to take a seat on the bench why you wait." She said, waving at the bench not that Shino and Tama needed the direction. They came in here so much they knew the place like the back of their hands.

"Thank you." Tama said as she handed the lady the money before they took a seat together on the bench. Tama let go of Shino's arm only to take his hand in hers and rest them on her knee.

"How were your missions?" Shino asked as Tama's head dropped onto his shoulder.

"Missioney." She said after a second to think. "Nothing evenfall really." She turned her head on his shoulder to look at him a little. "How about yours?"

"As evenfall as every mission with Kiba is." Shino decided on. He turned to look down at Tama on his shoulder. "They went well though."

"That's great though." Tama said before lifting her head as the lady returned with their tea. 

"Thank you!" Tama said as they both stood and took there tea into hand, there fingers still interlaced.

"Enjoy! I'll get the door for you!" She said as she moved that way and got the door open for them. "See you both soon!"

"Thank you. See you soon!" Tama called as they left hand in hand.

They walked together in a comfortable silence. Sipping at their tea until they came up to Tama house. They headed up the garden and onto the porch before Tama let go of Shino's hand just to get the door open.

Tama lead them both into the house and through to the living room where they both settled on the sofa.

Tama sat way closer to Shino than she meant to but only smiled at her lap when Shino rose his arm and dropped it over her shoulders, tucking her to his side as she flicked the TV on. Tama flicked though the channels for a bit but there wasn't really anything on so she just left it on the film that was already half way though before dropping the remote to the sofa next to them.

"Are you hungry?" Tama asked looking up at Shino.

"Mmm," Shino hummed a little with a shrug.

Tama laughed a little, "Helpful answer babe, I'll just go cook some mmm shall I?"

Shino let forward and placed his tea down, taking Tama's from her hand and placing that down on the coffee table to. "I could eat." He said as he turned to face Tama on the sofa more. "Or we could do this..." He said as he lent in slowly, brushing his lips over hers as he finished his sentence.

"Mmm, did you miss me that much?" She hummed against his lips as she slipped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much." He spoke against her lips to, his hands wrapping around her waist and resting on the small of her back.