And the Winds Will Call Your Name - 29

Magsimula sa umpisa

Wednesday couldn't leave her.

She couldn't leave her.

Nor could she even dare to have her be taken away by the authorities.

Wednesday couldn't bear to think about it... but she did. Even just thinking about it she felt immense pain in her feelings.

If she left Enid for what she had done, the hunters will find out about her. She will be humiliated in the public's eye, and then she will be tortured... and tortured... and tortured for everything werewolves have done.

They will torture an innocent being for rumors they believe in.

Although Enid's lonely werewolf had killed people, Enid herself was innocent.

But that wouldn't matter.

Enid will live in torment and suffering until she willingly gives her life up.

Wednesday felt her heart become crushed at those thoughts.

Humans can be so cruel.

And that's a problem in their world, most people still don't accept werewolves. From the rumors of werewolves attacking people, they were in fact only the lonely and permanent werewolves, not the humane ones.

The stories of all werewolves being vicious beasts were only the events of an abandoned person in life, and they spread more than the truthful humane werewolves, obviously.

Enid was living proof.

She was living proof that all werewolves are human and can be harmless. They will defend someone with their life. The only downside is their loneliness.

But Enid was still evidence. Their love was evidence that werewolves are not all monsters.

Obviously Wednesday won't bring Enid out to the public, but maybe... just maybe... she can write about the innocence of a werewolf.

And soon overtime people will accept it.

But for now, she needed to help Enid.

She needed to help her out of the hole she put herself in.

She needed Enid to know that she was truly innocent, she was truly peaceful and only wanted friends, not bloodshed.

Not a single death of the students are justified, however, they were under the actions of a devil that used Enid's werewolf to perform its actions, making her forget everything until she turned permanently.

Wednesday needs to prove that the deaths were by the hand of the demon that overtook her lone wolf. She needs to prove to Enid that the demon was then gone ever since she turned back human after being a permanent werewolf.

If Enid wasn't innocent, then she wouldn't have turned back to human, right?

Of course. Someone who had the sadistic mind wouldn't mind killing humans and they were fine with turning into a werewolf.

But Enid was forced to become one, overwhelmed by the several events in her life.

All of the factors added up to making her isolated.

An actual killer wouldn't turn back human and live the way Enid did.

When Enid came back as a human for the first time in front of Wednesday... she was a perfectly innocent girl who wanted nothing but happiness and to stick by her as a friend.

As a friend.

If only humans weren't so wicked with her when she was in school.

If only humans had befriended the innocent and pure girl, she wouldn't have to suffer this terrible trauma.