[1st World: Campus of High Society 4] Surprise Visitor

Start from the beginning

"I...I did hear some...commotion, the other day." Lydia revealed, and they beckoned for her to continue. "R-rumors around, says that a senior? Mu? Mu something...I can't remember but, they say that he announced he is in a relationship with Su Li...Su Lifei."

An applause rang throughout the room, for Lydia, but it was by neither An Qi nor Chen Tanglu. They all turned their attention to the sound.

"Sorry for intruding, but is this the new girls' club?" The male student smiled apologetically, his appearance—blonde hair and blue eyes—and his lax attitude were a dead giveaway to who he is.

An Qi immediately smiled in return, "Yes, this is. And I presume you are Senior Jiang?"

"Haha, seems like you all heard of me too..."  The heir of the Jiang family confirmed.

"Of course, after all, you are an excelling senior. May I ask what brought you here?"

"I'm just wondering...is it possible for me to join your club?"

"Oh?" How unexpected...what is his motive?

"But Senior~ Why do you want to join?" Chen Tanglu brought up the obvious question.

"Haha...well this is a bit awkward, but don't you think a club shouldn't be limited by gender? Or do I just not fit the qualifications?"

"We...can give you an invitation form. Please return it by tomorrow." Lydia quickly took one and handed it to him.

Then Chase Jiang was enthusiastically chased out by Chen Tanglu.

"Alright now, cya Senior~"

"Hey—isn't this too sudden—"

"Don't worry..." Keeping up an elegant and calm front, An Qi reminded him again, "...you just have to turn that form in by tomorrow, all the others have submitted their application this way."

"Take care!" Chen Tanglu shut the door after half-dragging the sudden visitor down the hallway.

The three girls then packed up everything before sitting back at their makeshift conference table in the unused classroom they had chosen.

"Now...let's chat about how our location got discovered..."An Qi said, setting aside the last of the paperworks.

"Seems like we have some pests trying to interfere..." Chen Tanglu scowled.

Lydia frowned uneasily.

* * *

"Peng Chunfeng, a Junior year student. Top grades, Junior representative in the academic team, and member of the student council." Chen Tanglu recited from the document.

"So...she is the suspect." Lydia muttered thoughtfully.

"Interesting, what would this guest want to do with us? To get an invitation while sending someone down to confront us..." An Qi stopped tapping her pen and circled the name.

An arrow was then drawn to connect this name to another circle with the name of a group—

—the Student Council.

And another name under it...Peng Chenfang.

"Oh! And as for family...as the daughter of the Peng Family, she's the younger sister of Peng Chenfang, the current student council president."

"H-how do you know all this, Lulu?" Lydia wondered.

Chen Tanglu beamed with pride, "Information searching has always been a hobby of mine, so it's my forte."

"Well, Dia, I'm sure you'll find something fit for you eventually." An Qi knows exactly what's on her mind.

Lydia lacks in self-confidence, but she works hard and has potential for growth.