[1st World: Campus of High Society 3] Building The Club Up

It's been about a month since An Qi came to this world as Lan Ziyan, and while they didn't add any more members to the plan, their unity has been growing.

The work to become the most popular group at Blossoms Academy was a bizarre path System 4444 didn't expect her to take at all, although it eventually shrugged it off. What can it do anyway? It knew that its host is pretty goddamn strange, so it shouldn't be surprised about whatever she pulls.

"Alright so here is the plan! We'll go our own ways to look for more members to join our group this week! Then we'll meet all together in the meeting place next week." An Qi took the lead in announcing their course of action.

"But Yan, who should we look for?" Lydia's English had been improving steadily. And now, instead of calling Lan Ziyan "Zzz-yen", they opted for a simpler nickname, Yan.

"Dia, don't you know how the three of us met? It can be just as simple as that. However, this is Blossoms Academy after all, a school full of elite students..." Chen Tanglu pondered.

'And now to give them a solution~'

An Qi can see that they are focused on her, aware of how she has an answer. "Well, there isn't any specific qualifications but we need to find people worthy enough to be in our group. That's why we will secretly scout for a week before deciding on recruiting!"

"Oh!" Lydia always manage to be surprised, and that never gets old.

Chen Tanglu grinned and gave her agreement too, "That makes sense, as always, you have a sound plan."

"Heh! I'm the head of this operation, after all."

"True!"

"Well...you're not wrong, haha!"

An Qi's expression changed to that of the group's special dazzling smile as she cleans up the table and start towards the meeting room's door. "Meet you all next week!"

The other two returned the same kind of smiles and bid her farewell too.

"Okay!"

"Cya!"

* * *

With strawberry-blonde hair and pink eyes, a girl was sitting in an empty classroom. As she watched the fluttering petals of the cherry blossom trees outside the window, Su Lifei contemplates about her life and her plans.

She looked just liked her mother, meanwhile her sister was a mix of both their parents...maybe that's why she was showered with more love, being a perfect mix of her parents, like they wanted.

Meanwhile despite being the older one—the one they cherished first, she turned out to be practically abandoned when a better one came...

Su Lifei hate her sister, hate her for everything. Even if she knows deep down that Su Feili isn't logically liable to any fault, she still believes that she is faulty to a degree!

'I should stop thinking about such unhappy things!' Su Lifei woke up from her brooding, 'Let's think about some more positive things...like—'

AAAHHH! Like that heart-fluttering senior she got acquainted with lately! Honestly though, at first she thought he was there to mock her along with the others too...

In the end, Mu Youcheng turned out to be so sweet and kind despite his status, no wonder he's so popular. He helped her get rid of the harassment and even offer to help with her studies!

Speaking of which, their meeting is coming up soon! She should get the materials ready and then meet him soon, she cannot bear to keep him waiting, that would be inconsiderate of her!