[1st World: Campus of High Society 1] Misunderstood Introvert Heiress

An Qi opened her eyes, finding herself lying down, sinking in the softness of a bed. It feels great, and now she's reluctant to get up.

However...only a moment passed before she actually got up to check her surroundings, as her curiosity won in the end.

An array of nightlights are the only source of light in the room engulf in almost entirely darkness, but she can still see that this room is just quite...

'Huhu, this is someone who lives a pretty high-class life~'

The bedroom may not have a lot of decoration, but its great size and quality cannot be disputed.  Other than the door to the hallways, here are two other doors, connecting to a bathroom and a dressing room. 

An Qi yawned and stretched, then took a look at the clock on the nightstand. The numbers glowing in the dark showed that midnight just hit.

She peeked outside the bay windows, with the opaque curtains aside, the dark world outside was revealed.

An Qi closed her eyes again and started to receive information about the original host of her role and this world.

The original host's name is Lan Ziyan (蓝紫燕).

She is the youngest daughter of the Lan Family, her personality was known to be reserved, aloof, and cold. But actually she was just very shy.

The original was a loner, no one was close with her due to misunderstandings of her wanting to be left alone. Lan Ziyan had no friends, her family's also so busy that they only spend time together occasionally.

Her circumstances are honestly a bit sad,  but this is totally an advantage, because there's no need for An Qi to act much at all. No one really knows much about the original owner and her personality, although it still wouldn't make sense if she suddenly started to act different.

Eh, who cares anyway? She will be just fine acting cool and distant...

'...as long as shit doesn't go down...haha...!'

Now, onto the world's plot. The main protagonist of this world is called Su Lifei (苏莉菲). Su Lifei and Lan Ziyan both got accepted to the same high school. And of course it is a high quality school with many students of powerful backgrounds. The school's name is Blossoms Academy.

The protagonist Su Lifei spent her freshman year at another school, so she was a sophomore for her first year at Blossoms Academy. Su Lifei is from a wealthy family, but she concealed this and pretended to be from a modern family that's neither too rich or poor. This caused her to be bullied by some students that has a higher background, although she also made some friends.

Due to the school's prestigious reputation, it is full of students that has rich backgrounds, so the school values the talents and skills of students more than their family's status. The school will have a big event annually with many different competitions to test the students.

The competitions ranges from the arts, sports, and academics to more extreme ones like hunting, aerial sports, and actual combat. Other than that, there is also one competition that is for any talents or skills. This one is always the most anticipated one because there will be amazing acts for it every year.

Competitors are separated by grade levels for fairness, but some activities have all the students of the academy in one ranking list. Students are only required to choose at least one competition to participate in every year as a graduation requirement.

An Qi look directly at the trophy in the display cabinet under the nightlights, the gold glows faintly in the dark room. It seems like Lan Ziyan's freshman year is already over.