Chapter 28: Replay of Life

"Wait. What? I thought you said we were staying for a week."

"Yeah I did but there's things I need to..uh deal with at home." He turned around and started walking to his bedroom

"What's so important at home that I can't finish my vacation in California?!" I yelled then regretted my words right after I said them. I ran to the bathroom and took my shower. When I got out, Trevor and Jc weren't here and I assumed Connor was in his room sleeping since the door was shut and the lights were off. Since it's like 4 in the afternoon I decide I need to eat something.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Connor sitting at the table with his bags next to him.

"We need to leave now. Grab your bags and meet me in the lobby in 5 minutes." He stood up, grabbed his bags and walked to the door.

"Wait!" I yelled causing Connor to turn around.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier."

"It's okay. I just need to go home. We'll be back soon. Oh and by the way there'll be a surprise for you at home and the airport." He smirked and continued walking out the door.

And with that, I ran to the bathroom and grabbed everything out of there. I ran to my suitcase and piled everything I owned into it. I kept my phone and camera out of my bags and ran to the lobby. Literally I took the stairs because I didn't want to waste any more time.

"I'm here dad!" I yelled, running and out of breath with my suitcase dragging behind me.

"Well then let's head to the airport." He called a taxi and before I knew it I was at the airport. We walked in and I sat down on a bench while Connor bought our tickets.

"Come on, Kay." I followed Connor to our gate and sat down in the waiting area. I parked my suitcase and carry on next to me and grabbed my phone.

I was scrolling though Instagram when I got a new text.

Trev-Trev: Always on that phone, girl! Just kidding!! But seriously could you look up for two seconds at least? ;)

I read the message and looked up. There stood Trevor Michael Moran. I smiled and stood up, wrapping him in a hug.

"What're you doing here?" I asked releasing the hug.

"Well..." He turned to Connor.

"Trevor is gonna accompany us to Minnesota." Connor said, nonchalantly, walking to the gate to board the plane.

I was super confused. Does that mean he is moving in? Or just visiting? Is he staying for a while? Are we moving to Cali? How long will this last? Am I over thinking? Probably.

"Sass..we need to board the plane." Trevor was shaking me back and forth. Probably trying to break my gaze. I snapped back to reality and noticed that our plane was about to take off so we needed to board the plane. I picked up my carry on and slung it on my shoulder. With one of my hands I grabbed my suitcase. With my free hand I intertwined mine and Trevor's hands. Together we headed for our plane.

On the way to the plane I replayed everything that has happened in my life. Starting with my mother abandoning me all the way to Trevor asking me to be his girlfriend. Good and bad, has only made me stronger and, well, me. I couldn't have asked for anything better than getting Adopted by Connor Franta.
________________________________
Don't worry guys. I'm not letting the story end this way. Book 2 will be up soon. Well I hope you enjoyed book 1 and I hope you will love book 2.