Chapter 24: 'Blah-Blah' Day

I jolted forward. Sweat was dripping off of me and I was breathing hard. My heart felt like it was gonna come out of my chest. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. A few seconds later Kian opened my door and came into my room. I felt the tears start to surface. I guess Kian noticed it because he shut my door quietly and walked to me.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Calm down. It's okay." He said into my ear and wrapped an arm around me. I let out the tears onto his chest. He brought me into his grasp and rubbed my back. I guess my sobs were pretty loud because the next thing I knew Trevor was coming in my room.

"Sass, are you okay?" Once he opened my door I ran for his arms. Of course he took me in them.

"I think Trevor can do a better job than me so I'm gonna go. Get better Katie." Kian said and patted my back. Once he walked out I collapsed into Trevor's arms. He picked me up bridal style and took me to my bed.

"Can you tell me what is wrong?" He was rocking me back and forth as he asked this. I shook my head no and he nodded his head.

"Okay can you tell me if I can help?" I shook my head no.

"So does that mean I can't help or you won't tell me?" I giggled and a smile leapt onto his face.

"That's my girl. I love that smile!" I blushed and he chuckled. He continued rocking me until I was falling asleep in his arms. He moved me to my pillow and covered me up. He was turning away when I grabbed his wrist causing him to turn around and face me.

He looked into my eyes and nodded his head. I moved over and let him have the spot I was in. He pulled the covers over him and pulled me to his chest. I fell asleep almost instantly.

*****

"Kian, were they this close in the sleeping bag?"

"I don't know. Probably I mean I don't think so."

"Well I think it's cute."

"Same bruh same!"

I groaned and rolled over. I picked up my pillow and chunked it at whoever was standing there.

"OUCH!" Jc yelled.

"Go away!" I mumbled throwing the covers over my head.

"Okay I'm out guys." I heard Connor say. I also heard a few 'me too's and 'same's. I sat up and took the covers off of my head to see it was just me and Trevor in my room and the door was shut. I plopped back down on my bed and faced Trevor.

"Trev..Trev..Trev..TREV!!!"

"Huh? What? I was up ya know!"

"Mhmm yeah I forgot when your eyes are closed, your mouth is open, and a sound is coming out that it means you are awake."

"Yeah you forget a lot don't you?!"

"Shut up!" I playfully hit him in the chest.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked me in between laughs.

"I kinda just want it to be a 'blah-blah' day."

"A what?"

"A 'blah-blah' day. It's where you do nothing but eat junk food and watch Netflix or YouTube."

"Ohh I've heard of those days before."

"Oh really? I thought me and Sadie just came up with a day where you do exactly nothing." I reply sarcastically.

"Not only are you forgetful but you are and inventor too. You truly are wonderful!!"

"Shut up!!" I smacked him again but this time in the face.

"Remind me on our 'blah-blah' day not to piss you off!!" He said rubbing his cheek. I laughed and rolled out of bed. Literally I rolled off of the bed!

"Why are you rolling on the floor?"

"Because the last time I checked I did things I wanted to do."

"Well I'm gonna try that now Ms. I-Do-What-I-Want."

"Knock yourself out...NOT LITERALLY DON'T ROLL OFF OF THE BED AND KNOCK YOURSELF OUT NOW!"

"Whatever." And then he rolled off the bed. Exactly like me. Now that I think about it, he might have been mimicking me!! He rolled over to where I was lying on the floor laughing.

"Why are you laughing at me?" He asked sitting up and folding his arms.

"Because you looked stupid!"

"Well you looked pretty stupid to ya know!"

"Mhmm I get that a lot. So you wanna keep rolling into the kitchen to get food or ya wanna walk like a normal human being?"

"Eh. I can roll."

"Yass!!" I started rolling out of my room. I stopped and turned around to see Trevor rolling too. I laughed and kept going. We rolled to the kitchen and sat up. All of the boys were staring at us.

"What?" I asked staring at each of the boys' faces. They all looked away and went back to whatever they were doing. I walked to the pantry and pulled random food down. Trevor did the same.

"Hey guys, me and Trev are having a 'blah-blah' day so don't bother us! Please and Thank you!" I yelled walking back to the room my hands full of food. I layed them on my bed and Trevor walked in and dumped his on the bed also. We sorted them out between chips, candy, and drinks.

"I think we have enough food to last us the whole day." I stated satisfied by all of the food we chose.

"I think we have enough food for a week!!"

"Ughh Trevor! Apparently you haven't seen a teenage, food loving, Netflix and YouTube addicted girl on a lazy day. This will last me probably a few hours at the least."

"Whatever you say, Sass."

"That's what I thought. Now you wanna watch Netflix or YouTube?"

"Uh I don't care. Actually Netflix because I want to watch Mean Girls."

"Netflix and Mean Girls it is!" I cheered. I grabbed the remote and jumped on the bed. Trevor did the same, but he knocked some food on the floor. I glared at him and he jumped up immediately and picked it all up.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now can we watch Mean Girls?" He asked with his adorable you-can't-say-no-to-me smile.

"Yes, yes we can. But first we have to take a selfie!" I said and grabbed my phone off of the dresser.

"Ahh you girls and your selfies." Trevor complained.

"Shut up! And actually..hold on."

"Hold on for wh-"

"DADDYYYYY!" I screamed as loud as I can.

"You could've warned me ya know!" Trevor complained once again.

"Yes, Kay." Connor said entering my room.

"Can yout take a picture of me and Trevor?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." Connor walked over and grabed my phone.

"Okay, Trevor we are gonna turn around so the tv in the background shows Netflix. I'm gonna grab the bag of Sour Patch Kids and a can of Arizona. You can do whatever." He nodded his head and we turned around. "Oh and dad, I know you take good pictures so don't screw this up, alright?"

"Alright, Kay!" I put the bag and can next to my face and I smiled big with my eyes closed. Trevor ended up acting like he was gulping down a root beer.

"Thanks daddy!" I took my phone from him and kissed his cheek.

"No problem. And no funny business you two."

"DAD!" "CONNOR!" Me and Trevor yelled at the same time. Connor laughed and walked off.

I clicked on Mean Girls and it popped up on the screen. I opened up the Sour Patch Kids and my Arizona. I took a gulp and popped one in. Trevor opened up a bag a chips. At that, our 'blah-blah' day was kicked off.