Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Today is Qiao Yiyue's birthday, but the director didn't let Qiao Yiyue and the others leave early. After filming the last scene, it was already past seven o'clock.

    When the car drove to the hotel, Qiao January felt exhausted. She nestled in the seat, "Xixi, will Mr. Gu come over soon

    ?

    " Mo Yan didn't even say happy birthday to her, presumably because the rare company is too busy, she wouldn't pick it up.

    Qiao Yiyue turned around and looked back, "Are Yaoyao and the others following us? They won't be lost, right?" "

    I sent them the address."

    "Oh." Qiao Yiyue turned around and continued to lie down , "Xixi, I'm really tired today. I don't feel like I took a lot of content, but I just feel tired. Tell me, is it because the weather is getting hotter?" "It's possible." Gu Xiwen and

    Qiao While talking in January, she was playing with her mobile phone. The light from the mobile phone screen reflected on her face, which was a little pale.

    Qiao Yiyue couldn't help but said, "Xixi, stop playing. Playing with your phone in a car is bad for your eyes, especially at night.

    " Eyes repose.

    Seeing her close her eyes, Qiao Yiyue also closed them. In a daze, Qiao Yiyue felt like she was sleeping but not sleeping.

    She didn't slowly open her eyes until she felt the car stop, and she had arrived at the place.

    Qiao Yiyue raised her head and looked at this building with forty or fifty floors, thinking in her heart that no wonder Gu Xiwen said to book in advance, you must know that although this hotel is very tall, but only one floor is a restaurant, it is still a spin Dining room. The rest are accommodation rooms.

    The car stopped, Gu Xiwen got out of the car first, "I'm going to the bathroom, you wait for Zhong Yiyao." "

    Ah, good." Qiao Yiyue nodded, got out of the car and waited for Zhong Yiyao.

    It took about ten minutes before Zhong Yiyao's nanny car stopped at the entrance of the hotel. She got out of the car slowly, "Sister January, you are waiting for me."

    "Ah, I wonder why you haven't come yet." Qiao Yiyue said, "Are we going to that revolving restaurant?" "

    Yes. This is the restaurant here." Zhong Yiyao said, stepping forward to hold Qiao Yiyue, "Let's go, let's go up." "

    Okay."

    Qiao Yiyue and Zhong Yiyao took the elevator up to the 51st floor, "This elevator is really It's fast and steady, and I feel like I'm going up soon."

    Zhong Yiyao echoed, "Yeah, I don't feel weightless at all." After getting

    out of the elevator, the two of them took the stairs again and came to the 52nd floor, which is where the revolving restaurant is located. floor.

    As soon as he walked up to the 52nd floor, Qiao Yiyue saw the big screen directly in front of him for the first time. There are photos of her and Gu Xiwen scrolling on it. From the angle of the photo, it looks like it was taken secretly, and it must be Zhong Yiyao's handwriting.

    And there is a piano at the bottom of the screen, and next to the piano is Gu Xiwen who is wearing a long white dress.

    Before Qiao Yiyue could react, Gu Xiwen started playing.