Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    On the first day when she came to Qiao Yiyue's house, Gu Xiwen fully felt the enthusiasm of Qiao Yiyue's parents and the warmth of a family, which was different from the family affection she experienced when she was a child.

    It was enthusiastic, but Qiao Yiyue's parents didn't put any pressure on Gu Xiwen. They were not pretending to ask for their relatives, but they really regarded Gu Xiwen as a family member.

    In the evening, the news that a big star came to Qiao's second family spread like wildfire, and everyone wanted to come and see. However, Qiao Yiyue's mother Zhang Huifang locked the street door early. When someone comes, go out and shout, and tell the neighbor's daughter that they are too tired to come back tonight, so don't come here tonight.

    "I'm really sorry, Xiao Gu, our place is small, not to mention celebrities, even the district chief has never been here, so everyone wants to come and see the fun."

    Gu Xiwen didn't mind, since she debuted for so many years, she has already I'm used to this kind of life of being surrounded by people, "It's okay, auntie, I don't care." "

    Look, this kid Xiao Gu is sensible." Zhang Huifang said, "If you don't care, or let me come here if you want to Will your folks come over tomorrow?"

    "Yes."

    Looking at her mother's appearance, Qiao Yiyue knew that her mother must have been acting out of vanity again, and asked everyone to come over tomorrow, which no longer treats Gu Xiwen as an exhibit.

    Qiao Yiyue couldn't help reminding her mother, "Mom, it's too bad for you to be like this. When Xixi comes here, you are on vacation. How can you take a vacation like this?" Zhang Huifang glared at Qiao Yiyue, "

    You My child, even Xiao Gu said it's fine, what do you say here. He came to see Xiao Gu, not you." "Xixi

    was embarrassed to say no, that's why she said that." Qiao Yi Yue couldn't help but said, "I'm being polite to you, why are you taking it seriously?"

    Zhang Huifang ignored Qiao Yiyue, she smiled and looked at Gu Xiwen, "Xiao Gu, are you really okay or are you sorry? Say? It's okay, if this makes you feel uncomfortable, you can tell auntie, auntie won't let them come to the house." "

    I'm fine, auntie." Gu Xiwen said so.

    Qiao Yiyue hurriedly said, "Xixi is being polite to you, why can't you hear it? Who would want to be stared at all the time." "Okay, stop talking,

    shut up now." Facing Qiao Yiyue, Zhang Huifang turned dark, "Xiao Gu said it's okay, what are you shouting about here? Everyone came to see Xiao Gu, not you. Besides, there are only a few people in our village Just watch everyone once, and finish it in less than an hour."

    Seeing that her mother was showing signs of getting angry, Qiao Yiyue wanted to continue, but was stopped by Gu Xiwen.

    Gu Xiwen whispered in her ear, "It's as long as your mother is happy, don't talk about it."

    Qiao Yiyue also leaned into her ear, "You are too used to her, so she will make progress."

    " Don't be afraid." At this time, if you don't rush to coax your mother-in-law, what are you waiting for?

    Seeing that Gu Xiwen was always speaking for herself, Zhang Huifang became more confident, and a smile appeared on her face again, and she said to Gu Xiwen, "Little Gu, you are still a sensible child, unlike our family, who is petty like January "

    Qiao Yiyue murmured in a low voice: "A villain will succeed."

    "What did you say?" Zhang Huifang immediately asked back.