Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Facing Gu Xiwen's father, Qiao Yiyue was afraid. Because Gu Sheng is different from Song Miao, Song Miao smiled at her twice when they met, and could even see love. But Gu Sheng kept a straight face the whole time, so that people couldn't see his emotions.

    "Are you looking for Xixi?" Gu Sheng asked Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue nodded, "Yes."

    "She went to the sun room."

    "Thank you uncle." Qiao Yiyue said, and wanted to go to the sun room to find Gu Xiwen.

    But Gu Sheng stopped him, "Wait a minute."

    Qiao Yiyue's legs that were about to step out froze for a while in mid-air before slowly letting them down.

    Gu Sheng said, "Can we have a chat?"

    "Yes, yes." Hearing what Gu Sheng said, Qiao Yiyue's heart immediately rose to her throat.

    Gu Sheng raised his hand and made a gesture of invitation, "Then let's go to the tea room over there." Then he walked in the direction of the tea room first.

    "Okay, okay." Qiao Yiyue hurriedly followed, walking behind Gu Sheng.

    There is a very large pond in the corner of the Gu family’s courtyard, and in the middle of the pond is a small tea room. From the outside, it looks like it is covered with bamboo. When you enter the house, many products are also made of bamboo. Yes, there is also a faint scent of bamboo, and the overall environment is quiet and elegant.

    Talking to Gu Sheng originally made Qiao Yiyue very nervous, but now in such an environment, she is more or less relaxed, but she guesses that Gu Xiwen's father will want to say something to her alone, which makes Qiao Yiyue guilty. muttered.

    There is a tea table in the tea room, Gu Sheng and Qiao Yiyue are sitting at the two ends. Gu Sheng pressed the machine on the tea table, and water gushed up from under the teapot, and within a few seconds it began to boil.

    Gu Sheng brewed a pot of tea, first poured a cup for Qiao Yiyue, and then poured a cup for himself.

    Qiao Yiyue quickly said: "Thank you."

    Gu Sheng picked up the cup, blew on it, and put it down after taking a sip, "Your name is Xiao Qiao, right? How can I talk to you."

    "It's uncle, my name is Qiao Yiyue."

    Facing a business tycoon like Gu Sheng, Qiao Yiyue felt an invisible pressure on his face, maybe it was because he was Gu Xiwen. Because of Dad, Qiao Yiyue panted carefully.

    "You should know about the situation in our family. When Xixi was a child, her mother and I were also young, and we were devoted to work and had no time to accompany our children. When we think about it, Xixi has grown up, although we It is her parents, but she can only say that she is better than ordinary people to us. Her mother and I have always felt guilty, feeling that we have owed Xixi for so many years, and we have not let her feel even the most basic fatherly love and motherly love. "

    Qiao Yiyue listened to Gu Sheng quietly, without interjection or impolite behavior.

    Gu Sheng continued: "Xixi has always been a very assertive child, so whether she went to film school or entered the entertainment industry, my mother and I have no objection. Some time ago, we introduced a few The blind date, she refused, and you brought you to us not long after."

    When Gu Sheng said this, Qiao Yiyue's heart suddenly thumped.

    The next moment, Gu Sheng did not know where he took out a black card and put it in front of Qiao Yiyue.