Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    When he arrived in S City, Qiao Yiyue's condition was very bad. The hangover from the day before yesterday still made her feel uncomfortable. Plus she was flying, she might be airsick. After getting off the plane, she rushed to the toilet and vomited.

    I didn't eat all day yesterday, and today I just drank some hot milk on the plane, and now I can't even vomit. Qiao Yiyue still felt that her stomach was surging upwards, and she was throwing up some bile.

    "January, are you okay?" Zhang Xiaoli stood beside her and patted her on the back.

    "No, it's okay, vomit—" After

    throwing up for a while, she felt better, and Zhang Xiaoli quickly handed her the tissue.

    At this time, Ye Shining also came back with the mineral water he had bought, "Little Qiao, rinse your mouth quickly."

    Qiao Yiyue wiped her mouth with a paper towel, rinsed her mouth several times, and then let out a long sigh of relief.

    Zhang Xiaoli asked her with concern: "What's the matter?"

    "It's okay, maybe it's airsick."

    Qiao Yiyue wiped her eyes with a tissue, and her eyes were red with tears at the corners of her eyes because of vomiting.

    After washing his face and waking up, Qiao Yiyue said, "Let's go."     "

    Is it okay?

    "

The man was waiting for them holding a sign. This was the driver specially sent by JM Company to pick them up.

    The driver took them into the car, Zhang Xiaoli sat in the co-pilot, Qiao Yiyue and Ye Shining sat in the back seat.

    Looking at the scenery passing by outside the window, Qiao Yiyue felt sour in his heart. She held onto her phone tightly, thought for a while, and sent Gu Xiwen a WeChat message, telling her that she had arrived in S city.

    After waiting for a while, Gu Xiwen didn't reply.

    Noticing that Qiao Yiyue has been lacking energy, Ye Shining didn't say anything.

    Originally, the filming of JM's endorsement will start next week, but I don't know why Qin Haolan called her suddenly this morning, saying that he has already made an agreement with the other side, and the filming will start tomorrow, and asked her to bring it today. Take Joe to S city in January.

    Qin Haolan didn't say it clearly, Ye Shining listened to what he said, the reason why he did this was Gu Xiwen's intention, because Gu Xiwen wanted Qiao Yiyue to go to S city earlier.

    Based on Gu Xiwen's performance in the crew yesterday, I can imagine what happened between them.

    Ye Shining is not a talkative person, she doesn't ask about other people's affairs, and she doesn't want to think too much about it.

    "Xiao Qiao, don't be too nervous. We are filming tomorrow, and you can adjust your state today." Ye Shining still couldn't help reminding Qiao Yiyue.

    "Tomorrow?" Qiao Yiyue hesitated for a moment, "Then why are we here today?"

    Ye Shining said, "This is what the other party asked us to come one day earlier."

    Qiao Yiyue had no doubts, "Is that so? "

    Zhang Xiaoli in the front row turned around, "January, have you been to City S before?"