Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Last night, Qiao Yiyue didn't know what she and Gu Xiwen were talking about, anyway, she fell asleep while chatting in the end.

    When Qiao Yiyue woke up the next day, Gu Xiwen was no longer by her side.

    Hearing movement outside, Qiao Yiyue thought that maybe she got up and went to the living room. So, I hurriedly got dressed and left the bedroom.

    Coming to the living room, Qiao Yiyue didn't see Gu Xiwen, but only saw Murong Ningning tidying up the living room.

    "Sister Ningning, good morning."

    "Little Qiao, I woke up quite early."

    "Ah, I don't have the habit of staying in bed."

    Seeing Murong Ningning's appearance, she didn't seem surprised that she lived here last night .

    Murong Ningning saw Qiao Yiyue's thoughts and explained: "The boss told me that you stayed here last night because of the bad weather." "

    Ah, so that's the case." Qiao Yiyue looked at There was no sign of Gu Xiwen around, so she asked, "Where's the senior sister?"

    "The boss has gone out on some personal matters."

    Hearing that Gu Xiwen had gone out, Qiao Yiyue was a little disappointed. Before going to bed last night, she thought that she must wake up early tomorrow morning, maybe she could see Xixi's beautiful sleeping face.

    Today, she did get up very early, but Gu Xiwen woke up earlier than her. The most important thing is that when Xixi got up, she had no idea, and she didn't feel anything at all.

    "The boss left you breakfast, should you wash up first or eat first?" Murong Ningning asked her.

    "Let me wash up first."

    "Okay."

    Qiao Yiyue went to the bathroom to wash up, while Murong Ningning put down the mop in his hand to prepare breakfast for her.

    By the time Joe came back in January, a hot breakfast was already on the table.

    Murong Ningning asked her, "Do you like porridge or soy milk?"

    "I can do both."

    Murong Ningning nodded, made Qiao Yiyue a cup of soy milk, and continued to tidy up the room.

    Seeing her rushing in and out, Qiao Yiyue felt that being an assistant was really not an easy task. Every day, I have to help the star get everything in order, and also help clean up the house.

    Thinking of her assistant, Qiao Yiyue suddenly realized that she hadn't seen Zhang Xiaoli for a long time. In the past few days, she has been staying at Gu Xiwen's house, and when she goes out, Murong Ningning will drive them. There is really no need to use Zhang Xiaoli.

    While eating breakfast, Qiao Yiyue's phone suddenly vibrated a few times. She picked it up and saw that it was a message from Jiang Mengmeng.

    Jiang Mengmeng: [Big star, what are you doing? Do you have anything to do today, can you give me a chance to see your beauty in the next time? 】

    Qiao Yiyue didn't reply to Jiang Mengmeng immediately, but asked Murong Ningning in the living room, "Sister Ningning, can senior sister come back this afternoon?"

    Murong Ningning raised her head, "I feel uncomfortable, what's the matter with you?" "

    It's okay, I'll just ask."