Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    The next day, when Qiao Yiyue woke up, Gu Xiwen was still asleep.

    Usually when Qiao Yiyue wakes up, Gu Xiwen has either gone to the set, or has already started practicing yoga in the living room. Therefore, such an opportunity is rare.

    Qiao Yiyue didn't get up immediately, but carefully looked at Gu Xiwen's sleeping face. Thinking that Gu Xiwen would not wake up so early, she couldn't help poking Gu Xiwen's face with her hand.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as her hand touched Gu Xiwen's face, Gu Xiwen woke up and subconsciously grabbed Qiao Yiyue's hand.

    Qiao Yiyue didn't expect Gu Xiwen to react so quickly, she was taken aback, "You, you're awake." "

    Are you planning to plot against me?" Gu Xiwen grabbed Qiao Yiyue's hand and let it go. in his own face.

    "There's nothing wrong with plotting, I just want to speculate on you, and then admire your beauty in a prosperous age." Qiao Yiyue said without hesitation, "After all, I am such a person who is greedy for beauty." Gu Xi heard

    lightly She laughed, "Then what if one day I get tired of watching it?"

    Qiao Yiyue said, "No, I will never get tired of seeing your face in my life." Together so you can watch her 24/7.

    "You, you." She really has a mouth that can make people happy.

    Gu Xiwen yawned, obviously she hadn't slept well yet, but she didn't continue to sleep, "Why did we come back last night?" "

    Ah? Have you forgotten?" Qiao Yiyue looked at him in surprise. Looking at Gu Xiwen, she thought that there was no fragment after Gu Xiwen vomited last night.

    Gu Xiwen said, "I can't remember."

    "I called Sister Ning Ning, and Sister Ning Ning came to pick us up." Qiao Yiyue helped Gu Xiwen recall what happened last night, "Aren't you I know, after you came back, you went back to the house to sleep, and I removed your makeup, skin care, and changed your clothes, which made me tired for a long time before I realized it."

    Gu Xiwen thought about it carefully, she really couldn't remember these things, "Then I got up later?"

    Qiao Yiyue nodded, "I got up, give me a shock."

    "I'm sorry." As Gu Xiwen said that, he stroked Qiao Yiyue's hair.

    "Don't tell me you're sorry." For Qiao Yiyue, being able to take care of someone he likes is also a kind of happiness, "Last night at the hotel, you vomited so badly that you only drank water afterwards, are you hungry now?" ? Let me make you something to eat?"

    Gu Xiwen said, "Okay, just eat whatever you want."

    Qiao Yiyue withdrew her hand and wanted to get out of bed to make something to eat, but she remembered something the moment she got down Son, "By the way, I want to go home this afternoon or tomorrow."

    Not to mention graduating from college, just one semester before graduating from college, Qiao Yiyue has not been able to go home. Last time she received a payment from the studio and called her mother. Her mother was playing mahjong and said she would call her back after playing mahjong, but she still hasn't called back.

    In their house, her dad doesn't know how to handle a mobile phone, so there is no mobile phone. The only phone at home is in the hands of her mother. Before she graduated from school, her mother called and sent messages every three days.