Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    After staying in the film and television city for a few days, Qiao Yiyue received the shooting notice of "Taste Buds of Happiness". This is a star food variety show that has been particularly hot and popular recently. It takes the form of one episode, one recording and one broadcast.

    As a flying guest, Qiao Yiyue will shoot two episodes of "The Taste Buds of Happiness" this time. This is what Ye Shining said, so that he can become familiar to a great extent.

    This time, Qiao Yiyue was going to City H, which is the most popular place for variety shows. In just two and a half months, Qiao Yiyue traveled to three cities.

    In the past, Qiao January didn't have a lot of money in her pocket, so she seldom traveled. Well now, I travel at public expense, and I still go so frequently. However, Qiao Yiyue liked the feeling of being busy and fulfilling. At the same time, every time she walked, she knew that her pocket money had increased.

    Yesterday, Qin Haolan came to her specially, checked her work situation with her, and told you the income of each job.

    Before signing with Gu Xiwen Studio, Qiao Yiyue filmed a variety show, and that show will be released in a few days. This job is an expense outside of Joe January's contract, so all proceeds belong to Joe January.

    Although Qiao Yiyue participated in that show from beginning to end, because she was not well-known, she was only paid 500 yuan for one episode. After all, she participated in a total of 12 episodes, and the total was only 6,000 yuan.

    Fortunately, the 6,000 yuan card is just right, and Joe doesn't need to pay taxes in January, so he can get all the 6,000 yuan.

    After that was the filming of "Deep Palace Falling". Before the filming, Qiao Yiyue signed to Gu Xiwen, and the fee for each episode of Concubine Qing she played was 700 yuan.

    The share of the 700 yuan is her Seventh Studio Three. Qiao Yiyue knows about this. Normally, newcomers get a 50-50 share when they first sign, but Qin Haolan said that she is also quite short of money now, and the company does not Will defraud her so much. If she becomes famous in the future and still considers staying in the studio, this share will also change.

    Whether it changes or not, Qiao Yiyue doesn't care, anyway, she plans to stay here for the rest of her life. As long as Xixi doesn't abandon her, she will work hard to make money for Xixi.

    At the same time, Qiao Yiyue was also very moved by this share and the company's humanized management. Besides, Qiao Yiyue thought it was probably what Gu Xiwen meant. If it wasn't for Gu Xiwen's instruction, it would be impossible for Qin Haolan to be the master.

    In addition to this, Qiao Yiyue also has endorsements from Gu Moyan Company and JM. JM's endorsement is currently signed for a whole year, and a one-time payment of 200,000 yuan will be paid for the whole year. If there is a violation of the contract, three times the compensation will be required.     The endorsement of Gu Moyan's company was found by Gu Xiwen for her, probably because of Gu Xiwen's face, the endorsement fee is 400,000 a year. This money, Gu Xiwen said, is all for her.     After all the calculations, one sum plus one sum is really a lot of money. Although the endorsement money hasn't arrived yet, Qiao Yiyue has already figured out how to spend it.     What she wants to do most now is to redecorate the old house at home and install an indoor toilet for her parents, otherwise their house is still a dry toilet, and their buttocks will be frozen when they go out to the toilet in winter.     Qiao Yiyue was thinking about it when the phone suddenly reminded her that the account was due. She picked it up and saw the huge sum of money, which really scared her. This amount of money is not small, and the tax deducted money will already be in Joe's account in January.     Qiao Yiyue couldn't wait to call her mother. As soon as the phone was connected, she heard a tinkling sound on the other end of the phone. Her mother was playing mahjong again.     "Hello? What are you doing? Is there anything wrong? Let's talk about it at night if there is nothing else." Her mother spoke in a loud voice, and she knew that she couldn't spare her hands to answer the phone, so she put it on.     "Why did you start playing mahjong in broad daylight?" Qiao Yiyue didn't intend to hang up the phone. She was excited now and wanted to tell her mother quickly.     At the beginning, her mother always opposed her entering the entertainment industry. Now that she is up to the challenge, after collecting so much money at once, Qiao Yiyue wants to tell her mother that her original choice was not wrong.     "It's broad daylight, it's already evening now."     Qiao Yiyue's mother is called Zhang Huifang, and she is an authentic rural woman. At the age of 18, I met Qiao Yiyue's father, Qiao Guoqing. The two got married at the age of 19 and gave birth to Qiao Yiyue at the age of 20.