Chapter 45

Chapter 45

In the morning, at the airport in City B--

Gu Moyan was standing at the airport pick-up gate with a small bouquet of roses in his hand. After glancing at the arrival information on the display screen not far away, his eyes were calm and calm.

After a while, a familiar figure walked out quickly with a small black bag on his back. Behind her was a woman wearing sunglasses, cropped pants, and stiletto heels, and another stranger in ordinary clothes.

Seeing them, Gu Moyan waved.

The woman with the black bag looked around her and seemed to confirm that he was waving to her. After confirming, she waved back as a gesture of politeness.

Received the person he wanted to pick up, before Gu Moyan could speak, the phone in his pocket rang. He answered the phone helplessly, and then said: "I have already received it, don't worry." "

Yes, yes, I understand, I will urge the other side to finish the work as soon as possible, and then return you to you, okay?" ?" As the boss of a company, Gu Moyan was very humble at this time.

"Then how do I know, how long does it take you to shoot these things every day?" Gu Moyan continued, "That's about it, I can go back tomorrow, let's not talk about it, we are going to the company. Oh, don't worry, I will take good care of Xiao Qiao, why don't you worry about me." After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone without waiting for the other party to speak.

Seeing the three people coming out, Gu Moyan also greeted them, and raised the flowers in his hand in front of Qiao Yiyue, "Welcome three beauties to City B." After receiving the roses, Qiao Yiyue was flattered,

" Thank you."

"You are welcome." Gu Moyan smiled, "You have worked hard all the way here, and you dare to fly so early. Have you had breakfast? Our company has its own canteen. If you don't mind, go to Let's have a bite at our company."

"Okay, thank you."

"It's so early, please Mr. Gu to pick us up." Ye Shining said.

Qiao Yiyue checked the time, and it was only a little past eight o'clock, and Gu Moyan was already waiting for them here. According to how she felt about Gu Moyan when she first met him, she should be the kind of person who would sleep until he woke up naturally.

Gu Moyan continued to laugh, "Isn't this here to pick up the beauty? If it were someone else, I wouldn't have come here so early. Okay, let's go outside first, my car is already outside."

With that said, Gu Moyan led the way, and Qiao Yiyue and others followed behind. When they came to the parking lot, Gu Moyan's driver was waiting outside. Knowing that he was here to pick up someone today, he didn't drive a Rolls Royce, but changed into the same nanny car as Gu Xiwen's before.

This time I came to City B, not for anything else, but Gu Xiwen helped Qiao Yiyue get their company's endorsement from Gu Moyan. Qiao Yiyue came this time to shoot a promotional video.

Qiao Yiyue knew last night that Gu Xiwen had called Gu Moyan in advance and explained it clearly to him. Maybe it was because he was afraid of Gu Xiwen that Gu Moyan came to pick them up so early in person.

After getting into Gu Moyan's car, he arrived at his company all the way.

Before coming, Qiao Yiyue knew a little about Gu Moyan's company, probably knowing that it was a cosmetics company. Although it is a niche cosmetics, but the sales are not bad.