Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Gu Xiwen's words made Cui Yinger and Tang Linli shut up obediently, Qiao Yiyue didn't know how happy she was.

    No matter how much she responded to Cui Yinger and Tang Linli before, Qiao Yiyue never felt the pleasure of winning. Now, Gu Xiwen gave her a sense of security.

    "Little Qiao, come here first." Qin Haolan beckoned Qiao Yiyue to follow him.

    Without thinking too much, Qiao Yiyue got up and followed Gu Xiwen and Qin Haolan.

    When she walked in front of Cui Yinger and Tang Linli, she couldn't help making faces at them.

    "You!" Seeing Qiao Yiyue's grimace, Tang Linli raised her hand angrily, as if to hit Qiao Yiyue.

    Cui Yinger hurriedly pulled her back, and scolded in a low voice: "Lin Li!"

    Noticing Qin Haolan's cold gaze, Tang Linli gritted her teeth and put down her hand.

    After Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xi heard that they had entered the same room, Tang Linli stomped her feet angrily, "Ying'er, did you see that she is too arrogant! This is really hugging her thighs, and she is starting to look like no one else. "

    Cui Yinger was also very angry. She didn't expect Qiao Yiyue to sign the contract so quickly, and even signed it directly to Gu Xiwen's studio.

    You know, Gu Xiwen's fame and title are not ordinary first-line stars, this can be said to be top-notch. In addition, she also has a gold agent, Qin Haolan.

    Outsiders may not know about Qin Haolan, but he is well-known in the circle. It is said that he has endless resources. Whenever an artist he has his eyes on, not to mention becoming a movie queen, it will also cause waves of waves.

    The last one Qin Haolan took a fancy to was Gu Wantang, another actress whose traffic in the circle is second only to Gu Xiwen, and Meng Xihe, the first-line actor who announced her lover status with Gu Wantang.

    "Okay, Lin Li, please stop talking." Everyone around looked at them, which made Cui Yinger feel very embarrassed.

    Originally, Cui Yinger wanted Qiao Yiyue to make an embarrassment in the new crew, so that her life in the crew would not be so easy in the future, but she didn't expect that Gu Xiwen and Qin Haolan would appear halfway.

    Damn it, the clown was herself.

    "Brother Qin, senior sister, thank you just now."

    Qiao Yiyue was taken to the exclusive dressing room prepared for Gu Xiwen, and as soon as she entered, she thanked the two people who helped her.

    "Are those two your classmates?" Qin Haolan asked.

    Qiao Yiyue: "Well..."

    "Your grades in school must be better than theirs."

    "It's not bad."

    Qin Haolan understood at this point, and he snorted coldly, "No wonder the same class is still hostile to you It’s so big, it turns out it’s pink eye disease.”

    Qin Haolan has been in the circle all these years, but he hasn’t seen any kind of person. Therefore, as soon as Qiao Yiyue said it, he understood the way.

    Looking at the harsh faces of those two, Qin Haolan could probably imagine that they had made things difficult for Qiao Yiyue before.

    So, he said to Qiao Yiyue earnestly: "Little Qiao, this entertainment industry is just like a commercial battlefield. There are intrigues everywhere. You must be careful and low-key when you do things. Remember, don't cause trouble, but if someone provokes you , You must learn to fight back. As the saying goes, don’t cause trouble when you have nothing to do, and don’t be afraid of trouble when things happen.”