Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    The first day when he joined the set was the opening ceremony. When Qiao Yiyue arrived at the set, he was frightened by the people in front of him.

    What kind of crew is this?

    "Sister January~" As soon as she got out of the car, Zhong Yiyao rushed out from nowhere and hugged her, "Sister, do you miss me?" "Of course I did,"

    Qiao Yiyue said truthfully.

    Qiao Yiyue hadn't seen Zhong Yiyao since the filming of "Twin Flowers" ended. But the two of them would chat on WeChat almost every day, most of the time Zhong Yiyao asked her about things between her and Gu Xiwen.

    After collecting the materials, Zhong Yiyao will write a novel and send it to Qiao Yiyue for reading. Qiao Yiyue will also tell her some of her thoughts, and Zhong Yiyao is revising them.

    Through Zhong Yiyao's novel, Qiao Yiyue also gave "Gu Xiwen" more possibilities.

    "I miss my sister too." Zhong Yiyao let go of Qiao Yiyue, "I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to cooperate with my sister so soon. I am so happy. You don't even know that when you find me, I will go crazy , I..."

    Before Zhong Yiyao finished speaking, she suddenly froze for a moment and covered her mouth. Immediately realizing that she seemed to have said something wrong, she hurriedly said, "Sister, let's go in first, it's so cold outside."     Sensing Zhong Yiyao's appearance was a little abnormal, but Qiao Yiyue didn't doubt it. During "Twin Flowers", she was invited by the crew. When Zhong Yiyao said: "When you found me, Qiao Yiyue didn't think much about it, just pretended it was the same."     "Let's go in."     "Okay."     Qiao Yiyue went in with Zhong Yiyao, and only when she saw the people inside did she realize that something was wrong.     She found that she knew all the actors except the director team and the staff, not only that, but Gu Moyan also had another man who she thought looked familiar.

    "Little Qiaoqiao, good morning. I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you so much." Some distance away, Gu Moyan waved to her, and then walked over, "It's been a while since I saw you, isn't it very nice?" Miss me."     "Oh my god, Mr. Gu, I miss you so much, it's because I can't sleep well or eat well." After getting along with Gu Moyan for a long time, Qiao Yiyue stopped treating him as a boss a long time ago. When it comes to speaking, it is also casual.     Hearing this, Gu Moyan was overjoyed, "Then you really miss me. You little girl, I haven't seen you for a few days, and you are still so eloquent. I guess, if you didn't meet today, you probably would have missed me." I forgot what I look like."     Qiao Yiyue also laughed, "I can't, you are my patron's father, I forget that no one can forget my father." "There is nothing wrong with that." After passing     ,     Joe Chatting with Gu Moyan in January, Zhong Yiyao knew Gu Moyan's identity, and her attitude towards him immediately changed.     In addition, Zhong Yiyao was originally a talkative person, when the three of them met together, they would talk about the world freely.     At the same time, the man who caught Qiao Yiyue's eyes has been standing near them. He listened to their chat, but politely did not interrupt.     Qiao Yiyue looked at the man from time to time, and it became more and more familiar, but he couldn't remember it.     After a while, Gu Wantang and Meng Xihe came.     Qiao Yiyue didn't expect that the two of them would also star in this TV series. Thinking of what Gu Xiwen said to him before, it seems that this film is really going to be popular.     But within a few seconds, Qiao Yiyue suddenly panicked. Gu Wantang, Meng Xihe, Zhong Yiyao, with such a strong cast, she was able to get the leading role.     How can she be! !     "Primary school girl, what's wrong with you? You seem very nervous." Meng Xihe immediately saw Qiao Yiyue's psychology and asked.