Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    When I auditioned for the play, I already said that I would interview Concubine Yuan, why did I become Concubine Qing now?

    Reminiscent of what the makeup artist lady said just now, it could be that she is the one who was changed by Cui Yinger.

    No, logically speaking, Concubine Qing's role is definitely better than Concubine Yuan's, and even if Cui Yinger doesn't like her, she won't be able to assign her a better role.

    "My form is correct. I'll finish drawing it for you first. You can ask your agent or assistant or something." The young lady said, and continued to put on makeup for Qiao Yiyue.

    Looking at herself in the mirror becoming more and more different, Qiao Yiyue suddenly remembered that during the audition that day, Director Guo seemed to have asked her: If we think you are more suitable for the image of other characters than Concubine Yuan, would you like to change roles? ?

    Could it be that the director thought she was more suitable for Concubine Qing?

    It should be.

    Qiao Yiyue thought this way, if it wasn't for the director, she couldn't think of it being someone else.

    It seemed that this role was destined to be hers.

    As for makeup, the young lady is already familiar with the way, and soon finished Qiao Yiyue's makeup.

    The young lady looked at Qiao Yiyue's face, and nodded with satisfaction, "Not bad, this makeup looks quite suitable for you."

    Qiao Yiyue looked in the mirror, turned his face to the left, then to the right change.

    The role of Concubine Qing is a villain from beginning to end in the whole "Deep Palace Falling". She is ruthless, cruel to the emperor's heir, and even treats the favored heroine as a thorn in her side. Or frame the heroine.

    Such a role is also very particular about makeup.

    I have to say that the make-up artist's skills are really superb. With just such a face, it looks like a vicious female supporting role. Qiao Yiyue never thought that she could become like this.

    Qiao Yiyue was so fascinated by watching it that she forgot to say thank you to the young lady.

    After a while, she came back to her senses, and quickly said: "Thank you, sister."

    "Thank you, you go to the studio." The young lady said, "I saw that you have another makeup, so I will finish this shot in a while." Group photos, you have to come back quickly to remove your makeup, and then put on your makeup."

    "Okay, okay." Qiao Yiyue said, got up, and walked outside to the studio.

    Joe came to the shooting location in January, and there were already many people waiting for the shooting. Among them were Gu Xiwen, Cui Yinger and Tang Linli.

    I don't know if it was because of Gu Xiwen's presence, but Cui Yinger and Tang Linli just rolled their eyes at her and did not embarrass her verbally.

    Thinking back to how these two people said bad things about their Xixi in the dormitory that day, now that they are really in front of Xixi, they look like little quails.

    Qiao Yiyue couldn't help snorting softly, these two people were really bullying.

    The entire filming location, Qiao Yiyue, was already familiar with Gu Xiwen, so she walked to Gu Xiwen naturally after coming here.