16th Chapter

I woke up to Yunjin's phone ringing. It was Ryujin. I woke her up and she picked up the phone. Ryujin must have told her something big because her mouth fell wide open.

"Yunjinie what happened?" I asked her.

"M-my sister s-she's dying!" Yunjin replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and shot up from where I was resting.

"We need to go, now!" she said and got up.

We were but naked so we wore some decent clothes and headed towards somewhere in Yunjin's car. She had teary eyes and was crying rapidly. I didn't know how she was able to drive in this unstable condition.

"Yunjin you should stop." I told her but she only drove faster.

Yunjin Pov

I wasn't thinking straight. I was in the worry of losing the only family member I had left. Ryujin had told me that one of Soyeon's men had tried to shoot her but Soyeon had jumped in the way. I couldn't process the information that I had just heard from Ryujin still.

When we arrived, I jumped out of the car and ran straight to the hospital. I was freaking out and I think everyone at the hospital noticed because they came running towards me.

"Ma'am are you okay?" the lady in white asked me.

"Please just tell me where Jeon Soyeon is." I pleaded.

"Room ***" the lady told me after checking the computer.

I ran, Kazuha was following me from behind. I reached the room and saw Ryujin standing next to Soyeon with Lia by her side. Soyeon was unconcious on the hospital bed. I ran next to her and held her hand.

"Unnie-ah i-im sorry." I cried. It was my fault. I should've taken matter in to my own hands.

"It's not your fault Yunjin calm down." Ryujin came and comforted me.

"It is Ryujin. It is." I replied with teary eyes.

"What am I missing out on?" Kazuha replied while looking my way.

"I- I haven't told you some things, Kazuha. It's about time I should." I replied and looked at her.

"What do you mean Yujin?" she asked while walking up to me.

I told her my past and all the other things that had happened until now. Ryujin had bailed Soyeon out of jail but one of Soyeon's ex men didn't like the fact and had planned to shoot Ryujin. But Soyeon had jumped in the way and had saved her. I loved my sister but I guess this was the end. When I could never see Soyeon ever again.

"Wow I- I have no words." Kazuha said and I could see tears in her eyes as well. I didn't want her to feel bad like me so I hugged her.

"It's okay. You can just go home. We have school in tomorrow anyways." I told her and wiped her tears.

"Oh yeah.. I can't leave now though. I'll wait with you."

"No.. you go, Kazuha."

"No. I will wait for you."

"Kazuha please."

"Huh Yunjin. I will stay here." she said and I sighed. She was really stubborn.

"Fine. But please go tomorrow okay?"

"Okay.."

short chapter ik but the story is coming to an end. two more chapters left :(

-author