12th Chapter

We were at the zoo, looking at the animals. This is my first time seeing Chaewon so excited for something. She must really like animals.

"Take a picture of me with the elephant!" she told Minju and Minju nodded while taking out her phone from her purse.

Chaewon asked for pictures nonstop through out our stay at the zoo and me and Minju were getting really tired. I understand that she is excited and all but this is just too much!"

"Isn't that enough Chae?" I asked while almost falling on the ground from all the walking.

"Nooo! I haven't taken a picture with that statue yet!" she said while looking at Minju with baby eyes.

"Okay fine BUT this is the LAST photo of the day. Got it?" Minju said while taking out her phone for the fiftieth time.

"Okay okay fine." Chaewon said and posed.

I noticed that the statue looked quite fragile. I was scared that it would fall. Just when I was about to take out my phone and text Yunjin, I noticed that the statue was about to fall on Chaewon.

"WATCH OUT!" I shouted and pushed Chaewon out the way. The statue fell on the ground while Chaewon was left there stunned.

"Are you okay Chaewon?" Minju asked.

"I-I was going to die if it wasn't for Kazuha." she said.

"Its all okay now Chae." I said and Me and Minju hugged her tightly.

"Let's go home today. We are going to say bye to Yunjin tomorrow after all." Minju said and we nodded.

We walked towards Minju's car and hopped in. I noticed that Chaewon looked.. traumatized so I hugged her and tried to comfort her while I was at it. She fell asleep on my shoulder and Minju looked at us while waiting at traffic.

"She's okay now.." I quietly whispered to Minju and she nodded while looking back at the road.

We arrived at the house and I got a text from Yunjin.

Yunjin 💕

-Hey baby I just wanted to tell you i'm with Ryujin, an old friend of mine and i'm okay.

You

-Hey honey. Im glad to know that you'r okay. I'll see you tomorrow ❤️

Yunjin 💕

-Of course baby. Her girlfriend, Lia will pick you up at.. what time was your flight 👀?

You

-It's at 12am and I will land at.. 12pm lets say.

Yunjin 💕

-Okay baby ill tell Lia. I love you :)

You

-I love you a whole lot more ❤️❤️

Yunjin 💕

- That's impossible!!

I laughed through my phone and sighed. I wore my pajamas since it was 6 pm and packed my stuff since I was leaving quite early tomorrow. I missed Yunjin and hoped that.. everything would go just fine with her sister, Soyeon.

Yunjin Pov

I was with Ryujin and she was comforting me at the police station. Just then we saw Soyeon coming out with a smirk on her face. It was disgusting.

"Hello Yunjin." she said.

"Hello Soyeon.." I replied. Ryujin was still trying to calm me down.

"So here to bail me out?"

"No. I came here to talk to you." when I said that, she got really mad.

"You know I can still tell my men to come after you. I still have that power in my hands."

"Then you'r 'men' can also bail you out." I said and got up to leave.

"WAIT DON'T GO!" she shouted and I turned to look at her.

"I- Im sorry sis. It's just so complicated. I will tell you the whole reason of me being here."

"Im listening.." I said and sat down.

"I was with my gang. You know them. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon.. We were trying to catch the thief that.. actually murdered our mom.." she said and that made me shocked.

"Well we were after him and then he actually tricked us and the police thought that I was the one who stole all the stuff so here I am.." she said and I could see tears streaming down her face.

"Im so sorry sis. I fucked up. I tried to be strong but-" before she could finish her sentence, I hugged her tightly.

"It's okay unnie.. I will get you out of here, out of this mess." I said and she hugged be back. We said goodbye to each other and me and Ryujin went out.

"So what will you do?" Ryujin asked me.

"I will catch the psycho that killed our mom but also.."

"What?"

"Most importantly, i'll make that bitch pay.."