15th Chapter

Yunjin Pov

"How do you think Lia and Kazuha are?" I asked Ryujin. 

"They are probably getting along, don't worry. The problem is, what are you going to do with your sister?" she asked me while patting my back.

"I don't know, Ryujin. I need to get back to teaching but with all of thid going on, I don't know how-"

"I'll handle this. We are best friends arent we?" she said and I teared up and hugged her. I was so lucky to have someone like her in my life.

"Are you sure? This is a huge deal." I told her while backing up a bit.

"I am. Now go get you girl!" she told me and I chuckled as I walked towards my car.

I grabbed the keys from my bag and started up my car. I wanted to get Kazuha something. Something that I know she deserves. So I went to the only place I could think of, Chanel. I wrote Chanel on the GPS and as it showed where I should go, I started to drive.

When I arrived, I was greeted by some workers. They told me to look around and if I found something that I liked, I should call one of them. I bowed and started looking around. There were so many choices to choose. But I thought I had hit the jackpot when I had found a black purse that had a swan on it (I know that doesn't exist. This is just an au). I hoped that she would like it because it was really expensive and when I mean really, I mean it. And it was the last one so I had to fight with a karen in order to get it. I literally gave her money in order to get a bag that costed me money.

Once I went to the cashier to purchase it, she told me that I could write a note and put it in the bag so I got happy and thanked her. I wrote the note and put it in. She wrapped it and put it in a paper bag. I thanked her once again and left. I drove to her house since I figured she would be there after spending some quality time with Lia. I knocked on the door and saw a black haired goddess standing in front of me.

"Yunjin?" she asked while looking at me confused.

"Hey Zuha. I-im sorry I couldn't spend time with you. With all that was going on. But I got you a present and I hope it makes you happy." I said and gave her a huge smile. She gladly took the present that was in my bare hands and let me in.

We sat down on the couch and she carefully but surely took it out from the bag. She stole a glance from me and started unwrapping it. Once she did, she turned to me with her hands covering her mouth.

"You don't like it? I can give it back and-" before I could finish, she jumped in my arms and kissed me. It was the first kiss we had shared since ages. Or so it felt like it.

I wrapped my hand around her neck while she wrapped her hands around my waist. Things were getting heated quickly. Her hands were exploring my bare beck under my shirt. But I broke the kiss which made her pout.

"Not here. Take me to your room." I said and she grinned. 

She held my hand while we ran up stairs. Seconds felt like ages since we were both craving each others taste. Once we got to her room, she threw me on her bed and kissed me. She was dominating me and I was loving it. She made me sit up and took off my shirt while I took off hers. She kissed my neck and moved to my body that only had my bra on it. She made her way to my stomach and I couldn't help but let out a moan. That only made her more turned on. She took off my pants so I was now only left in my underwear.

"Please.." I moaned through her kiss.

"What?" she asked but knew exactly what I was craving.

"Just fuck me already!" I said and with that, she rubbed my clit with her fingers.

 I was already wet and this was making things worse. She laid me down and finally took off my underwear. She inserted two fingers in me and I moaned so loudly that I thought the neighbours would hear. Just then she shoved a ball in my mouth that she found on her nightstand and shushed me.

"We don't want anyone hearing, do we?" she asked me seductively and I could only nod.

She started pumping her fingers in and out of me like I was her slut. I was a moaning mess even with that ball in my mouth. I felt my walls clenching and Kazuha noticed.

"Hold it." she told me but I didn't know if I could.

She inserted one more finger in me and started pumping all three fingers in and out of me. I was moaning like the slut I was. I was definietly gonna pay her back for this. After a few more minutes, she told me that I could come so I screamed my heart out and did. I was covered in cum so Kazuha cleaned me up by licking my clit and swallowing it. I was sore but still managed to snuggle with Kazuha under her sheets.

"I love you." I said and snuggled my head in to the crook of her neck.

"I love you too."

You guys didn't expect a smut chapter did you? Or you did idk. Anyways I couldn't update so im returning the favor. Have a nice day :)

-author :)