14th Chapter

TYSM FOR 1K READS!

I was woken up by Yunjin literally rocking me back and forth saying "wake up you little swan". Why was me waking up so important anyways?

"IM UP, IM UP JEEZ."

"I'll be out with Ryujin today so you will be with Lia. Is that okay for you?"

"Yeah yeah why not." I said and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear from my wardrobe.

After I was done with my makeup, I saw Lia waiting for me outside. I went in her car and she started driving.

"Hey nice to see you again!" she suddenly blurted out and I only nodded.

"Hey." I said sadly and apparently she noticed right away even while driving.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Not really. I haven't been able to spend some time with Yunjin ever since her sister called and its been driving me out of my mind!"

"I get you but I assure you this day you will forget about everything."

"What is happening with Ryujin and Yunjin these days anyway?"

"You'll understand once everything is over. I can assure you." she said and I nodded.

After a few more minutes, we arrived at one of the biggest malls in Seoul so I was really happy. I grabbed my purse as we got out of the car. Lia went in a store called Missha (if anyone is going to ask I added this place because Saida modeled there) and picked out some really cute cosmetics.

"You want something else?" she asked me.

"No we can go somewhere else." I replied.

I picked out some clothes for her while she picked out some for me. I bought Yunjin a hand bag and hoped she would like it because I honestly fell in love with it for some reason. Lia also bought Ryujin a new shirt that fits Ryujin's style so much! Lia was a really fun person to hang out with so I was glad that I didn't get bored.

"Should we take a photo here?" she asked me hesitantly.

"We should!" I replied. We went over to the photo booth and sat down as the camera flashed in our eyes. She kissed my cheek in one photo as I kissed her cheek in the other. We made alot more silly poses and got out to collect our photos.

"That was awesome don't you think?" she asked me once again.

"Yeah it was quite nice." I said and right after my stomach growled.

"Hungry?"

"Yes. Im really hungry actually. What should we eat?"

"You can pick."

"No you'r picking this time."

"Um maybe we can eat at that diner?" she asked while pointing somewhere.

"Where?" I asked her and started looking around.

"That place that says Nozu. Oh look they have karaoke too!"

"Yeah that would be nice." I replied as we walked over to where Nozu was with bags full of clothes in our hands.

We sat down at a table and called the waitress. The waitress was a boy and was flirting with Lia constantly. I noticed how uncomfortable she looked and tried to make the boy go away but he wouldn't listen.

"Please we just want some sushi!" I suddenly shot back and the guy looked scared so he nodded and went away.

"Thanks." she said to me.

"No problem." I told her as we started munching on our food just as it arrived. 

I finished my plate quickly while Lia was eating like a sloth. A guy went up on stage that karaoke would be open now so I got hyped and turned over to Lia.

"Can we sing?"

"N-no Kazuha my voice isn't that good."

"I bet it's wonderful."

"Do we have to?"

"Pleaseee for me?" I said while doing aegyo so she didn't really have a choice.

"Okay okay I will just stop that." she said and I cheered in victory. 

I went up to the guy and said we will be singing CRY FOR ME by TWICE and he nodded. Lia finished her sushi and came to the stage as we started singing.

"I know 고쳐 쓸 가치도 없단 걸
하지만 그녀와 달리
난 널 쉽게 놔줄 맘이 없거든 (never let go)" she started to sing as I followed.

"You don't know me, L-O-V-E or hatred
이별 대신 난 순진한 미소만
오늘도 네 품에 안길래"

"Oh, 아무것도 모르는 척

"Baby, no more real love
너의 곁에 있어 줄게"

"마지막엔 break your heart
Bad boy, bad boy
Yeah, you really make me a mad girl, mad girl, whoa, oh, oh"

"I want you to cry, cry for me"

"내가 울었던 것처럼, cry for me
Make your rain fall, cry for me
But again"

"조금씩, 조금씩 또 빠져가
사랑에 내 결심이 또 무너져가
용서할 핑계를 만들어가
I want you to, I want you to, I want you to cry for me"

"Hmm (yah)
I don't know, 너란 놈 미워질 줄 모르고
친구들한텐 또 너를 감싸주는 중 (yah-yah, yah-yah)
바보가 돼 버렸군 (yah-yah, yah-yah, yeah)"

"Ooh, 너 왜 자꾸 나를 보며 웃는데?
딱 한 번의 눈물이면 되는데 (ooh)
Cry for me, let me please forgive you (yeah, yeah)"

"Oh, 아무것도 모르는 척
Baby, just like real love
마지막 기회야 어서"

"보여줘 봐 your true love
Bad boy, bad boy
Yeah, you really make me a sad girl, sad girl, whoa, oh, oh"

"I want you to cry, cry for me
내가 울었던 것처럼, cry for me (oh)
Make your rain fall, cry for me
But again (me, yeah)"

"조금씩, 조금씩 또 빠져가 (ooh)
사랑에 내 결심이 또 무너져가 (ah-ah-ah-ah)
용서할 핑계를 만들어가 (ah-ah)
I want you to, I want you to, I want you to cry for me"

"사랑이란 게 너무 혹독해
미운 마음도 다 녹아버리게 해
또다시 원해 널 내 곁에, yeah, yeah, yeah (oh)"

"I want you to cry, cry for me
너 연기라도 해 빨리, cry for me
Make your rain fall, fall and fall now, yeah" she sang and I was awe-struck by how good she was.

"I want you to cry, cry for me
내가 울었던 것처럼, cry for me
Make your rain fall, cry for me
But again (me)"

"조금씩, 조금씩 또 빠져가
사랑에 내 결심이 또 무너져가
용서할 핑계를 만들어가 (만들어가)
I want you to, I want you to, I want you to die for me (for me)" I finally sang and everyone stood up and started clapping like crazy as we bowed.

This day wasn't that bad after all..