6th Chapter

"Kazuha are you ready?" I asked.

"Yup!" she said and came out of the dressing room.

"We need to tidy our room when we come back from the concert. You didn't forget, right?" I asked.

"..I forgot."

"Now you remember." I said and we got out. 

We decided to walk to where the concert would be held because it was quite close to our hotel. There was still an hour left when we arrived so we decided to buy some merch since we didnt have any.

Kazuha Pov.

"Yunjin can we buy thisss?" I said while showing her a hoodie that has Rosé on it.

"Why not." she said while smiling.  

We both bought a few other merch and realized we were going to run late if we spent more time here. We rushed to our place and just enjoyed the concert. Yunjin was shouting and singing the songs while I just admired her. WAIT NO I DONT LIKE HER! Or maybe I do I don't know. I started singing as well but before I could start singing Typa Girl, I felt dizzy and everything went black.

When I woke up, I realized I wasn't at the concert anymore. Instead I was in a place that looked like a basement. I looked around and started shouting.

"IS ANYONE THERE?? YUNJIN?" I shouted. I was starting to get really nervous.

"HELLO?!" I shouted once again. How the hell did I end up here at a BLACKPINK concert?

"Hello Kazuha." a voice said. I couldn't figure out who it was but it definitely wasn't a girl.

"Who are you?" I said.

"You may or may not know me. It depends on Yunjin."

"What do you mean? Let me go at this once!"

"Calm down doll."

"Im not your doll!" I said while trying to break free from the tight ropes.

I shut my mouth once he took out a gun and pointed it at my forehead. He took off his mask with his other hand and smirked at me. I still couldn't figure out who he was so I looked at him, confused.

"Im Yunjin's boyfriend. Now ex boyfriend because of you!" he said and shot at the wall.

"Its not my fault!" I shouted and she shot again so I shut my mouth.

"SHUT UP! ILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT." he said and I started to cry. Where are you Yunjin when I need you?

Yunjin Pov.

I was enjoying the concert but I noticed that Kazuha was gone. By the time I did, the concert also ended. I started panicking and texted her but there was no answer. I was literally going to cry at this point. I had lost my crush in a concert. I went to tell the police but they just laughed in my face. I called her a few times but still no answer. Then I got a text from an unknown number.

                                                                           ............................................

-Hello Yunjin 

                                                                                                       Who are you and why do you know my name?-

-Your girlfriend is with me 

                                                                                                                WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS KAZUHA???-