17th Chapter

Here I am, standing in front of her grave. My sister died a week ago. I miss Soyeon so much but I can't complain. I was the one who left her so now i'm suffering. She was my dear sister.

"We should get going now, Yunjin." Kazuha told me.

"No."

"Yunjin-"

"I SAID NO! GOD WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING?" I shouted. I then realized I shouted at her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"No wait im sorry-"

"No don't apologize Yunjin. You told the truth didn't you?" she said and started walking away.

Kazuha Pov.

I walked away from her and called Eunchae. I wasn't staying here any longer. This wasn't our first fight. She has been like this for a long time anyway. I was moving to Japan and she wasn't stopping me.

"WAIT ZUHA!" she said and held me by my wrist.

"ENOUGH YUNJIN! EVER SINCE WE WENT TO LONDON YOU HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS."

"I'm soo sorry Kazuha please-"

"NO ENOUGH! I'M GOING AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO CONTACT ME ANYMORE. WE ARE OVER." I said and ran. She hesitated to folllow me but then stopped.

Just then Eunchae answered and started talking.

"Heyyy Zuha unnie." Eunchae said.

"Eunchae find me a plane ticket to Japan, right now."

"What? What about Yunjin?"

"I'll tell you later just please I need to leave Korea. I'm sorry." I said. My voice was cracking so much that I don't think she even understood.

"Okay girlie but please tell me later. I'm worried for you." she said and ended the call.

3 YEARS LATER...

"Hey baby." my boyfriend said and pecked me on my lips.

"Hey honey." I said and wore my heels.

"I'll head to work." he told me.

"Okay see you." I smiled at him but she didn't respond. Oh well.

I also left for work after him. I was a news reporter now. But if im honest, I haven't forgotten about Yunjin. I still love her. My boyfriend, Sunwoo is awsome but I love Yunjin.

I called a taxi and went to work. I wore a red tight dress because I would also head to the bar today. Anyways work is good. It was a job that I wanted anyway so I was happy. Everyone at work greeted me. I was close to everyone I knew cause I was really nice and not mean. I hope.

"Hey Kazuhaa!" Sullyoon said and approached me.

"Hey Gaeul unnie." I said and hugged her.

"How is it with Sunwoo?"

"Good but-"

"Yunjin?" she asked as she sat down on a chair near.

"Wait how-"

"Ive known you for a long time Kazuha. Don't underestimate me."

"I wish I hadn't left. Dumb young me."

"Don't blame yourself. You'll meet her again. I just know it."

"Are we still on for today?" Lily said as she walked towards the both of us.

"Yeah of course we are." I replied and got up.

The CEO came and told everyone to look at him. He looked weirdly happy and joyfull.

"EVERYONE HERE CAN TAKE A ONE WEEK BREAK HERE." he said and everyone jumped up and down in joy. we didn't know what happend but we weren't complaining either.

"Lets go to the bar early today." Lily said and we nodded as we got out of the building and got in the car.

We arrived at the bar and ordered a few drinks. After a few minutes they were drunk but I wasn't. Sullyoon was grinding on a girl with pastel pink hair while Lily was making out with a black haired girl. Gays i guess.

I spotted someone in the crowd and my mouth went wide. It was Yunjin. She looked so hot. I had missed her so much. I wanted to talk to her so bad but I was scared that she would reject me. I gathered up all my courage and went up to her.

"Hey Yunjin?" I said and she turned to look at me.

"Oh hey Kazuha.. WAIT KAZUHA?" she said and got up and hugged me.

"I missed you Yunjin." I said.

"Me too." she replied. We sat down and started talking.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Im fine. You?" 

"Me too. I haven't dated anyone ever since you left me." she just blurted out of nowhere.

"Oh you haven't? I have a boyfriend." I said and her face expression turned sad.

"You do don't you?" she said.

"Well I should get going." she replied and started walking away but I held her by the wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Wait don't leave." I said. Our faces were so close to eachother. If one of us move our lips would touch.

"I still love you Yunjin." I blurted.

"Kazuha-" 

"No Yunjin. I love you so much. I just got together with Sunwoo to forget about you but it didn't work. I love you." I said and attached my lips to hers.

Everything stopped. We were kissing after 3 years. I longed for her lips for such a long time. She responded a few seconds later. The kiss wasn't rough. It was passionate. We pulled away to catch our breath.

"I love you Yunjin."

"I love you too Kazuha."

I don't regret Giving You A Chance..

ITS FINALLY DONE! I will make another book but it will probably be saida, mimin or anyeongz. Please tell me what it should be :)

-author