Chapter 6 [Book 2]

Start from the beginning

He put his book down before propping his elbow on the table and holding his head in his hand, "well you've found me."

He shifted closer to me putting his mouth to my ear, "and that little stunt you did during potions, you have something to fix darling."

It was then I could feel the fanny flutters begin.

A single finger traced my jawline as he raised my chin up slightly, "are you wearing perfume now, or did you stash some of that potion with you?"

I whispered against his mouth, "you sure you didn't use some Amortentia on me?"

He then captured my lips immediately entangling our tongues as the fanny flutters became more assertive and the heat grew. My robe was shrugged off on one shoulder and Sebastian loosened his tie as we pulled away a string of saliva between the two of us.

Something clouded over Sebastian's eyes as he pushed everything off the table and threw me on it before attacking my neck.

"Oh, Sebastian!"

"That's right darling, yell my name."

I began hitting him, "no, no Sebastian."

"What?"

"Book! Corner! Back!"

He then realised what I meant as he pulled away, allowing me to sit up as I rubbed my back where a book's corner was previously stabbing me.

Sebastian went to massage my back, "sorry about that darling."

"Perhaps, a library table isn't the best place to snog."

"Or shag?"

I rolled my eyes playfully as I hopped off the table readjusting my robe and flattening my skirt. 

I walked up to Sebastian and pushed up his tie, perhaps a bit too tight as he grunted, "like it tight don't you?"

He chuckled, "not down there darling."

It was then I noticed something touching the inside of my thigh and it was most definitely not his hands that were currently holding my face.

"Care to help me?"

He began to move his face closer to mine to start another round of snogging but his face was smothered by my hand as I pushed him away.

"Next time my love, I've got rounds to do."

I was about to leave when a hand pulled at my wrist and my back hit the bookshelf, rocking it a few times as a hand next to my face. I tried to look away but the other gripped my chin forcing me to look at Sebastian.

"You're not leaving until you help me out."

My breathing grew heavy. I never expected Sebastian to have this side of him and merlin did it have me gushing as I rubbed my legs together to try and calm down the pool between them. 

Sebastian seemed to have noticed this as he looked down and then back up with a smirk growing on his face, his hand immediately went down close to my heat and my breath hitched.

He then took my hand and put it close to him as I could feel the bulge in his pants, immediately imagining of all the scenarios that could happen right now.

My breathing quickened and I pressed my thighs together, "please Sebastian."

He moved his hand up so it was in contact with my damp underwear, "please what?"

I practically begged, "just pleasure me you fucker."

He raised his brows at me as he began to rub me through my panties and I closed my eyes, "quite a mouth you've got there darling."

My eyes snapped back open as I glared at him and his eyes turned darker before pushing his thumb on my clit and I gasped. 

"Try glaring at me again."

I could only nod as he took this as a sign and began to rub me faster.

I threw a hand over my mouth in a poor effort to not make any sound. We were still in the library for merlin's sake and in the time students would be in studying no less.

But my efforts were in vain when Sebastian moved to put his hand down my panties causing me to moan.

"Did you hear that?"

I froze. That was Ominis' voice.

I could feel Sebastian had paused too, it was quiet as though whoever was on the other side of the shelf was waiting for another sound of confirmation. 

"Still hear it?" Imelda.

It was as if I could hear Ominis shaking his head, "no, I must've been imagining things. Let's ago."

Sebastian waited a few moments before he started rubbing me again as he whispered against my ear, "I guess you have to hold those lovely sounds for me."

I whimpered against his neck as I doubled over, Sebastian quickly throwing an arm around my waist to hold me up as he rubbed vigorously then felt a liquid squirt all over his hand as I panted, my legs shaking. 

He let go of me and I collapsed to the ground from both the amazing pleasure I had just received and from almost getting caught by our friends. 

"See you at dinner darling", he eyed my position right now, "and perhaps dessert" as he went to collect his things before leaving the library.

I squeezed my eyes before pressing my thighs once again, his effect not leaving for a second after you came.

Merlin, this will be torture.

------

Woo, the first spicy scene between them and the first spicy scene I've ever written, I hope it wasn't bad. 

I can't remember who it was but someone commented about pining up against walls so I thought, hey, how about a bookshelf?