5. rest in peace

Começar do início

In the comfort of my room, I flopped onto my plush bed, feeling the exhaustion from the day weigh heavily on me.

"Aaah, it was a long-ass day," I muttered to myself, glancing over at my figurine of humanity's strongest soldier, Levi.

I addressed the figurine, speaking to it as if it were a confidant.

"Guess what, Heicho? Tomorrow night, I have to go to the minor family for a mission. They want me to take out the Don and his people. I'll be going after his minions because they could become a big problem in the future. I don't really want to go, but I'm also kind of excited. It's been a while since I kicked someone's ass."

I paused, a sense of determination in my voice.

"If we don't win, we'll all die, and I won't be able to see you again. If I fail, no one would notice because I'd be buried under the base, easily disposed of."

I took a deep breath and continued.

"But I won't let that happen. I'll come back, Heicho, and we'll be together again. Wish me luck."

__________________________________________

(Would recommend to listen to Bibi vengeance by Bibi )

YN pov

I took a deep breath and entered the backdoor hallway, illuminated with eerie purple lighting. As I made my way through the dimly lit corridor, a random man in his 30s tried to grab my hand.

"I want to see your boss," I said firmly, brushing his hand away.

He smirked, assuming something else. "Oh, you must be the one who will satisfy him tonight, right?"

I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "I'm not here for that stupid thing."

In response, he became more aggressive. With a sneer, he delivered a forceful hit to my shoulder, trying to intimidate me. "Then just go home, kiddo. This place is not for you."

In a fit of anger, I retorted, "You son of a bitch!" and swiftly twisted his hand, delivering a harsh punch to his stomach. However, he managed to grab my hand and forcefully threw me against the wall.

"I told you to just go home," he sneered, grabbing my hair with a painful grip. In desperation, I reached out and grabbed his leg, using the gun grip part to strike his ankle. He let out a scream of pain and retaliated by slamming me against the wall and repeatedly banging my head.

Refusing to give in, I summoned all my strength and retaliated. With a quick move, I grasped his neck and forcefully slammed his head against the unforgiving wall, causing him to release his grip and stagger backward, nursing his injuries.

"U little piece of --"

Before he could finish the sentence I kicked his abdomen, put my leg on his chest, and pointed my gun at his head

" This is what you asked for "

I said and shot him to death,

As I entered the lavish hallway, my footsteps echoed softly against the polished floor. I remained alert, every sense heightened, as I approached my next target. i went to the bathroom and saw a girl getting ready for shift She stood there, unsuspecting, until I pinned her against the wall.

------