༉‧₊˚. 38 ; OH DOSEOK???

Start from the beginning

callmegyu🔒
what why does everyone from high school understand but me who is this guy

|

callmegyu🔒
WAIT WAIT WAIT IS HE THE GUY???

|

yeonjuiin.aa🔒
YES HES THE GUY

|

yukixoxo🔒
THE GUY 😭😭

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

yuki gasped as the man towered over her.

"yuki. i knew it was you. it's been awhile hasn't it?" he said with his honey-sweet voice.

oh doseok. how would yuki even try to begin with oh doseok?

doseok was the boy who eun-ji had set her up with. they dated for two weeks before he completely ghosted her and left her by herself on the night of the school dance.

her voice was caught in her throat as she stared up at him with wide eyes.

she'd heard that he was an actor now. he'd matured so much since high school. when he was fifteen he was scrawny and short and adorable. now he was so tall yuki had to look at him the way she looked at the ceiling.

when he realised he wouldn't be getting a response from her in the state of shock she was in he continued to talk.

"you're an idol now. that's amazing, you've gotten so far." he smiled.

"you're an a-actor. and you're so tall. and you-" she stopped herself before she could finish her mindless ramble. she was about to say 'and you and i used to date in high school'.

he chuckled and nodded.

"i am. hey, are you busy right now? we've got lots of catching up to do, don't we?"

yes. she had lots of sleeping to do.

but her body reacted differently to her mind.

"no. i'm not."

and while her head was screaming at her, yuki went out to get coffee with doseok and walked around with him until midnight. she talked about everything that was happening in her life. and he talked about everything that was happening in his life. doseok listened so well. and he gave the best advice.

he was going so well too. he had changed so much. he was calm and kind and polite.

he was an actor under jyp. he was in new york for a collaboration project, a movie he was going to be apart of. 

when she got back to the hotel she laid in bed and stared at her ceiling with a small smile.

it felt nice to be with someone else.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

oh.doseokk

DOSEOK

HI

HELLOO

ty for walking me back 🫶 i had sm fun tonight

OF COURSEE

i had lots of fun too :)))

it was nice seeing u again

im abt to get on a flight back to seoul im so glad i found u before i left 

WHATT U ARE

unfortunately :((

i wish we cldve hung out more

im sure we can see each other again when ure back from tour

yes omg for sure

i will come to ur jay why pee as soon as i get the opportunity💕💕💕

YES

or i will come to ur bang peedee 💗💗💗

omg this was so nice

HAVE A SAFE FLIGHTT

fr

THANK UU ❤️ SLEEP WELL GOODNIGHT

GOODNIGHTT