༉‧₊˚. 01 ; aura cheater era

auraxoxo🔒

AURA

U CHEATER 🤬

I THOUGHT U LOVED ME

STOP GO BACK TO UR WHOLE ASS BOYFRIEND

ihy 

ilyt bestie boo 🥺

we're all going shopping

come with us pls

but i wanna sleep

so u chose sleep over your children???

omg fine

go to the car

ill be out in a bit

YAYAYAYAY

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"so... you and jake?" yuki teased, stirring her drink with her straw. the members had finished shopping and were now in the van, parked in a mcdonald's. they sat in somewhat of a circle on the van floor, whilst xierra stayed in her seat.

the other members oohed while aura sighed and rolled her eyes.

"we're friends."

while the other members continued the conversation teasing aura, yuki quickly noticed how quiet xierra had been the entire time. she looked over at her seeing her scrolling on her phone while she ate her chicken nuggets.

she waddled on her knees over to the older member, sitting herself in front of her. xierra looked down at her, putting a hand on her head.

"do you want my food?"

yuki put a hand on her chest defensively.

"how dare you accuse me of only coming here for food? what do you think i am, a heartless monster?"

"that's exactly what i think. if you're not disturbing me for food what do you want?"

"you looked like a loner, i was being nice." she mumbled, taking a sip of her coke.

"i do not look like a loner." xierra protested.

"i do not look like a- OW!"

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

eun-ji sighed, staring mindlessly at her phone screen. nothing went through her mind other than regret. she felt so stupid.

she'd lost so much. one of her best friends in her group hated her. yeona. she'd known yeona since they were kids, and yeona was close with yuki as well.

sometimes she felt like all the members hated her. they were so disappointed in her when she came clean about what'd happened. they'd all come to forgive her at some point (except for yeona), but none of them were okay with what she had done.

except for jinyang. but she was different. she wouldn't hate her for anything.

"eun-ji, are you still up?" jinnie's voice came softly from the other side of the door.

she grumbled a "come in," jinnie opening the door and peeping her head through.

"what's up?" eun-ji asked. a smile curved jinnie's lips. 

"yeona bought food! are you hungry?"

eun-ji sighed.

"jinnie... yeona hates me."

"hates you? well, i think hate is a pretty strong word, i'm sure yeona doesn't-"

"oh, yeona definitely hates her," hae-un said, waking past jinnie.

"hae! not helping!" jinnie said, watching hae-un walk up the hallway and disappear into her room. jinnie sighed, turning back to eun-ji.

"so maybe she hates you a little, but you haven't eaten all day. you need to eat something."

"it's fine. i'll eat later."

jinnie walked into the room and closed the door behind her, settling herself on the rug in front of eun-ji's bed.

"eun-ji, it's been six months. you need to get over her."

she felt tears forming at her eyes. she knew jinnie was right. yuki was happy now. she needed to find her happiness too.

"you know what they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea."

"it's hard going for other fish when i'm stuck on this individual one." she mumbled, staring at the wall.

"if you don't move on from that individual fish you're line's going to break and you won't catch any."

eun-ji let out an uneven breath, trying her hardest to hold back her tears. jinnie was like a little sister to her, she didn't want to seem weak in front of her.

"what if i don't want any other fish?" she muttered, standing up.

jinnie felt her heart sink.

she tried to swallow her feelings away, even if it were just for a moment. eun-ji was upset and she needed comforting. it would be worthless getting upset too when eun-ji needed her.

after all, this was just a crush, and would stay just a crush.

jinnie stood up, going after eun-ji, who had shoved her hands into her pockets and began walking out of the room.

"eun-ji, wait."

she turned back to look at jinnie, a the cold stare in her eyes giving her all she needed to know.

"i'm sorry i was so pushy. i care for you, and-"

eun-ji continued walking out, slamming the door in her face.

"and i love you..." she whispered, looking at the ground.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

eun-ji leave group when????

- xuna