༉‧₊˚. 04 ; yuki yells

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"girls, can i speak with you for a moment?" manager lee's voice came up behind the girls, making them turn their heads. filming was delayed this morning, due to complications with booking the cafe. so the members were quite literally sitting down on the curb of a random street, waiting for filming to begin.

manager lee sat herself down in front of the girls, not feeling the need to move them to a secluded space as this street wasn't very busy anyways.

"so, we're all aware of the tour happening in two weeks, correct?" she asked, receiving hums of agreement in response. the tour in question was something hybe had every year, every hybe group would go on tour together, to not only connect with international fans but also connect with other idols under the company. this was supernova's first tour since debut.

"we have your tour schedule, it's been sent to all of you. what i wanted to talk about was something no other groups know about yet. this year, for the tour, hybe is partnering with starship entertainment. two groups from starship will be joining you on the tour. i'm sure you all know about ive and astrid?"

yuki's heart dropped. astrid was eun-ji's group. 

she would be seeing eun-ji on tour.

her mood lifted a little, remembering that not every group had the same schedules. she probably wouldn't even have to interact with her.

"you can check your messages for the schedule. i'm sorry about the delay for filming today, girls."

yuki practically ripped her phone out of her pocket once manager lee left.

please don't be with astrid, please dont be with astrid, please don't be with-

"FUCK." she blurted out, reading the message. the other members laughed at her sudden quip whilst she just sat there and wallowed in self hatred.

she didn't know what she hated herself for more. the way the managers were now laughing at her too for cursing so loudly out of nowhere, or the fact that she would be touring with the one person who she thought she had escaped from forever.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

jungwonion 🔒

JUNGWONB

NJKEFKOSDEJHV

IM SCREAMING HLEP

what happened

dont u have filming rn

IT DIDNT START YET

ANYWAYS

U KNOW WHAT MY FUCKING MANAGER TOLD US???

what did they tell you

OMG

SO U KNOW HOW THE TOUR IS COMING UP RIGHT

yes

HYBES APPARENTLY PARTNERING WITH STARSHIP FOR THE TOUR?

WHAT

THATS WHAT THE MANAGER TOLD US BRO

ANYWAYS

SO UK HOW WE'RE GONNA SHARE TOUR SCHEDULES
WITH ANOTHER GROUP RIGHT

yea

WE GOT THE SAME FUCKING SCHEDULE AS ASTRID.

and txt so i at least get to hang out with my homie yeonjun 🫶

BUT

I HAVE TO FUCKING BE AROUND EUN-JI THE WHOLE TOUR.

OMG

YUKI...

WILL YOU BE OK 😭

NO

JUNGWON IM GONNA DIE.

WAIT DYK MY SCHEDULE

YEA IT SAYS HERE

URE WITH IVE

OMG

U GET TO TOUR WITH GAEUL FUCK U

OMG RLY

HAHA LOSER

SHUT UP

GTG WE'RE FILMING NOW

BYE

STAY AT THE CAFE WHEN URE DONE

ILL PICK U UP

OKAYYY

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱