༉‧₊˚. 15 ; yuki gets tripped by old man

jungwon's pov

˚୨ auraxoxo ˚

AURA

why r u texting me

ew

oh

its 10pm where tf are you guys

DID U KIDNAP YUKI??

IS THIS A RANSOM?????

bcs if it is u can keep her

FOUL

anyway plD open the doIor

yukis slePing and i dont wana wakehee up by knoocking

r u carrying her 😭

YED

IM TYPONG WITH 1 HAND 

PLR HUERRY UP

IM NOT HOME

ILL TELL MIJU TO HELP U

OK

˚୨୧˚---˚୨୧˚

jungwon let out a hefty sigh, a puff of thick, white air leaving his lips.

the door creaked open, miju peeking her head out, munching on a potato chip.

"aura told me to help the useless man outside. was that you?"

jungwon nodded, as miju opened the door wider to let him in.

"can you show me where her room is?"

and so miju lead him upstairs, to yuki and aiko's room. she opened the door and looked inside, the light switched off and aiko knocked out on her bed.

"aiko's sleeping, just be careful and don't wake her up. she's very scary when she's cranky." she advised, jungwon humming in agreement as he walked quietly into the room.

he gently laid yuki on her bed, tucking her in her sheets and putting her backpack down on the floor. he looked back at her, seeing her face scrunch up and her eyes squint open.

"ew."

"wow. okay. act like you weren't just sleeping on my shoulder."

"shut up. what time is it?" she groaned, rolling over onto her side.

"it's around ten. i'm going back now, okay?" he said, putting his bag over his shoulder and kissing her temple before walking towards the door.

she held weakly onto his wrist, stopping him from going. although he could pull out of the grip in one soft tug, he turned back, tilting his head in confusion.

"are you okay?"

"don't go."

"did you not just 'ew' me five seconds a-"

"this is why you lost that cat plush at the claw machine."

"this is why that old man stepped on your shoelace and you almost fell into the ping pong table."

she sat herself up in defence.

"this is why your bitchass lost at ping pong."

jungwon pursed his lips to conceal his laughter, pulling the blanket back up over her shoulders, laying her head back on the pillow as yuki weakly fought back.

"you fight like a fucking hamster, calm down. i have filming in the morning, i gotta go. i'll see you perform tomorrow, yeah?"

"bitch."

"that's so mean."

"jump in front of a train."

"okayyy, i think that's enough for you tonight. goodnight, i love you. i'll see you tomorrow."

she groaned, mumbling a "goodnight" and a "fuck yourself", as he scruffed up her hair before rushing out before she could attack him again. 

˚୨୧˚---˚୨୧˚