༉‧₊˚. 32 ; yuki dies again (this time fr)

yuki chewed on her bottom lip, one hand squeezing the giraffe squishy so hard she thought it would pop, whilst the other was entangled in jungwon's fingers. the two could do nothing but watch. sit there and watch and pray that things would end well. it didn't at all help that yuki had woke up this morning feeling more sick than she had in her whole like. just looking through the small window in the door to watch the managers discussing the situation made her head spin.

"hey." jungwon said softly, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, finally putting something in the tension-filled silence, "it'll be alright. manager lee promised."

and usually those kinds of words would have an affect on yuki. but today they didn't. and if jungwon was honest they didn't really have an affect on him either.

he sighed, leaning over and moving her bangs to press his palm against her forehead.

"you're burning up, yuki. worse than before."

she opened her mouth to respond, wanting to tell him that she was sure she would die any second now, but then manager lee opened the doors, motioning for the two of them to come in quickly.

the both of them stood up, starting to walk to the meeting room.

yuki couldn't help but notice the way she struggled to lift one foot after another, feeling the weight of the world on her soles as she tried to drag herself along the floor.

and then she stopped, frozen in place.

all the weight from her head lifted. that must've been where her feet got all that extra weight, because it felt like she had nothing attached to her neck.

the room around her begun to spin as she stumbled back. manager lee looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, saying something yuki couldn't comprehend with her fuzzy hearing. if she tried reading her lips she would assume she had asked what was wrong. she wished she could knowingly answer her question.

jungwon turned around, looking down at her concerningly, cupping her cheeks. he said something as well, completely incoherent to yuki.

a strange taste conjured in the back of her throat, a taste yuki recognized almost immediately.

blood.

it wasn't long until everything went black for yuki. 

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

when she woke up again she found herself in an unfamiliar place. it was cold and white and quiet. she blinked as she looked around.

"shit." she heard miju say softly as yuki squinted at the bright room, "aiko, she's waking up. go get the nurse."

she sat up in a dazed blur, rubbing her eyes as miju stood beside the bed.

"hey kid. you okay?"

"miju? what's going on?" she mumbled.

"you fainted. you should've told us you were sick."

yuki looked down guiltily.

"i know, i'm sorry. i didn't want to be a burden."

miju put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, laying her back down on the pillow.

"it's okay. it's all over now."

"where's everyone else?"

"outside. jungwon was here about an hour ago. he's been with you the past few days."

"days?"

"yeah. three days of your life you're never getting back. ah, look. there's the nurse. see you later. your phone's in the bag over there. we got you some gifts too."

an hour of testing went by before yuki was given food and until the next morning to rest before she would be discharged.

she sat there with her weird green jelly and flavourless katsu. white people.

she looked over at the bedside table. she had been given a lot of letters and gifts. she smiled.

she picked up an envelope with cute little cat stickers and her name on it. it was obviously from jungwon. 

she opened it, pulling out the folded up letter inside. it was sweet and made her heart fly with each word. he'd even taped her favourite pink sherbert sticks to the bottom of it.

xierra looked up from across the hospital room. she was glad xierra was there. she had begged manager lee to let her stay with yuki that night so she could make sure she'd be safe. yuki already had trouble trying to sleep in new environments.  but all by herself as well? terrifying.

"for someone who just woke up from a three day coma, you're having the time of your life."

she laughed, looking over at the power point.

"is my phone charged yet? i wanna text jungwon."

xierra looked over at the phone.

"three percent."

"that's fine. i just wanna let him now i'm awake."

"doesn't your battery drain really fast?"

"yeah. it's okay. i really wanna talk to him."

xierra smiled, unplugging the phone and passing it to her.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

jungwonion 

JUNGWON

BABE BABE

IM AWAKE

OMG

where are youuuu

please come see me soon :(

visiting hours end at seven dont be lateeee

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱