༉‧₊˚. 29 ; yuki fucks up

aiko gulped, sitting back down on her seat.

"yuki, sunoo's there."

she bit her lip looking at her with an expression that one could only describe as with the words 'pure guilt'.

"i know."

"you know? what do you mean you know?"

"i know. aiko, this was... a set-up."

the look aiko gave her stabbed daggers into her throat. she stood up and walked past her, bumping shoulders with yuki on the way as she left for the exit of the bus.

"aiko. wait."

aiko turned around with a scowl, starting yuki down.

"wait? for what? what the fuck, yuki? i thought you, my best fucking friend would be the most understanding of this."

getting told off by aiko was like disturbing all the peace in the world. aiko was the kindest person ever, and she almost never got mad. so when you fucked up, you fucked up for real.

and yuki had fucked up.

she watched as aiko left the bus and ran across the parking lot, down the street and around the corner.

manager lee opened the small door separating the driver's seat and passenger seats, holding a water bottle.

"you guys have fun- hey, where'd aiko go?" she asked, as yuki forced a smile and wiped her teary eyes.

"she went to find a vending machine, she said she was thirsty. thanks for driving us, manager lee."

"oh, alright. all good, finish before two hours, okay?"

"okay." yuki nodded, before getting out of the van, running over to jungwon who was all the way across the parking lot.

"fuck. where'd sunoo go?"

"ran."

"where?"

"down there somewhere. we fucked up."

she turned around and looked where jungwon pointed, panting heavily as she nodded in agreement.

"yeah. we did."

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

the two sat quietly in the air conditioned frozen yoghurt place.

"so. what are we meant to do?" jungwon asked, taking a spoonful of yoghurt and putting it in his mouth.

"let them figure it out themselves. like we should've from the start. we've done enough damage."

he nodded, staring at the table.

"come on, let's take a walk."

"huh?"

"this is a shitty way to spend your birthday. let's go to the arcade, i'll win you a plushie." yuki said softly, taking her cardboard yoghurt cup and standing. jungwon smiled, putting a hand on her head.

"like you'll even be able to win anything."

"yes i will!"

"mhm, sure you will. too bad there's no kiddy arcades here."

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"fuck. this thing ate all my coins!" yuki grumbled, banging her head on the transparent wall between her and the plushies.