༉‧₊˚. 34 ; old white man

the next morning yuki woke up by herself, to a text message from xierra telling her that she had left for an interview and that manager lee would pick her up.

so now she was stood outside the hospital, kicking rocks and staring at the road whilst she waited for her to arrive.

lousy doctors. they hadn't even offered for her to wait inside. it was much nicer inside. it was air conditioned and there were vogue magazines on the table.

outside was hot and sweaty.

and sad.

very sad.

yuki still had her mind stuck to the fact that jungwon hadn't replied to her.

it was so strange. jungwon was never a late replier. had she done something?

that made no sense. she was unconscious for three days before he'd completely ghosted her. and if he truly was mad, why had he been there everyday before she woke up?

then was he logged out of his account?

no. he couldn't be. he'd still been posting on his account.

and it would be stupid to assume he just hadn't seen the messages. everyone had messaged him. from her own members, to astrid, to ive, to the txt members, even his own fucking member, sunoo, everyone. it would be dumb to think he didn't see twenty four different people's messages.

she would be lying if she said she wasn't mad.

what could she have done whilst being unconscious that was so bad that he'd completely blocked her out with zero context? the least she deserved was an explanation. she was his girlfriend, for god's sake.

or was she? after yesterday she wasn't even sure anymore. people who are dating don't just ghost each other on twitter for no reason.

then it hit yuki.

what she'd been doing that day when she fainted.

or what she had been supposed to be doing.

the meeting. the meeting concerning everything to do with her and jungwon dating. she had just assumed that it had been postponed, you know, due to the fact that one of the main subjects of the meeting would not be able to attend consciously. 

but maybe it had still went on while she was in that ambulance coughing up blood.

and maybe jungwon was forbidden to talk to her.

she didn't know what to think. it was all so confusing.

this whole tour was going nowhere but downhill. yuki had expected for fun. fun performing and doing what she loved. fun with her fellow idol friends and her members. fun with her boyfriend.

but nothing fun had lasted. was it so much to ask for fun?

she must've upset the gods in a past life. maybe that was why she'd never gotten to patch up relationships with her best friend had a fight with her other best friend fainted and she had hypothetically gotten broken up with.

she looked up at the sound of a honk, a car in the driveway with yeonjun sat in the front seat. she walked over as he rolled down the window.

"hey. manager lee had to go to a meeting or something. i'll drive you back."

"oh, are you su-"

"yes, i'm sure. that old white man inside keeps staring at you."

with that yuki quickly got into the passenger seat.

"you okay?" yeonjun asked, beginning to drive.

"yeah, i'm alright now."

yeonjun was like an older brother to yuki. the night she met him was interesting. it was a whole school dance, yuki was sat at the curb, heartbroken. it'd been a month or two since getting rejected by jungwon, and she had moved on by now. she'd found a new date (some boy eun-ji had set her up with) and she was so excited to go, she thought she'd jump right out of her heels.

and then he didn't show. he was sick or something.

and as if that didn't upset yuki enough, she saw her classmate dancing with jungwon. she had brought him as her date. 

she was so upset that she had ran out of the venue and found a quiet spot to cry. the road behind the hall.

and then yeonjun found her, and talked some sense into her. thank god for him, yuki would have been so dissapointed if she'd spent her first ever high school dance crying on the curb.

she spent the rest of the night with eun-ji instead of going home like she'd originally planned, and it ended up being the best night of her life, no date and all.

after meeting yeonjun, he introduced her to beomgyu, since it was his last year of high school and he wanted someone else to make sure yuki never wasted her make up over a boy again. and then she met yeona. and the two of them ganged up against beomgyu everyday for the rest of his high school life.

when yeonjun dropped her off she took her shoes off and walked inside. yeona was sat on the couch. she looked up at her with a smile, running over to encase her in a warm hug.

"yuki! how're you feeling? jinnie said that jungwon came to see you an hour or two ago but you weren't home."

she stepped back, eyes widened.

"jungwon came here?"

"yeah. he left something for you, aiko put it on your bed."

now she was confused. she didn't understand this guy.

"did he end up visiting you? he never replied to any of our messages."

yuki looked at the floor and shook her head.

"what?" yeona put her hands on her shoulders.

"i don't know, i'm really confused. he left me on delivered with no context."

yeona scoffed.

"what a bitch. go check out what he brought you, he better give you some sort of explanation before i go there and throw hands."

she nodded, giving yeona another hug before going upstairs and to her and aiko's room. the members were still at their interview. she'd heard wonyoung and leeseo talking on her way up, so she assumed that it was only her, ive and astrid.

when she opened the door her eyes shot straight to her bed. a small envelope with her name on it and the same cat stickers that were on the other envelope. she grimaced. the nerve.