New Alarm Clock

"You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once" -Oprah Winfrey

***** WARNING- Smut *****

   Annie woke up around 6:30 AM on her own. No alarm, no wake up from Cate. This never happens! She looked over to the right side of the bed to see her favorite person, sleeping on her tummy, hair a mess... just beautiful. Naked and half covered up.

   Annie sighed. Annie quickly and quietly got under the covers. She traveled to the lower part of the bed. She lifted Cates leg onto her shoulder, this way she had full access to the blonde. "Let's wake her up" she thought.

   Annie decided to just go for it. Let's give her something pleasant to wake up to. Annie made contact with Cates center. She circled her clitoris, using the end of her tongue. She made circle eights, going back and forth between her clit and her vaginal opening.

   She heard a moan coming from Cate. "Ohhhh Jesus" Cate cried out. This made Annie catch on fire. She felt it everywhere. Annie moaned into Cates core, this resulted in vibrations from Annie's voice. Cate moaned louder. Annie felt Cates hand grabbing her head, fingers in her hair. Every now and then Cate would tug a little, then Annie would pick up the pace.

   "Awww yeah" Cate moaned. Annie kept traveling between clitoris and Cates vaginal opening, she quickened her pace. "Oh, yes.. yes my love" Cate breathed. Annie inserted her middle and index fingers very slowly into Catherine's abundantly wet pussy. "Awwwuh, yes... fuck yes" Cate moaned louder.

   Annie kept fucking her at a steady, slow pace. She could hear how wet she was. Oh God and wasn't it hot? Annie flicked her clit with her tongue as she pumped her fingers in and out, moving a little quicker.
"Oh, just like that" Cate tugged on Annie's hair. "Ohhhh, I want you to fuck me harder" Cate groaned.

   Annie pumped her fingers faster into her core, flicking her tongue quicker. "YES!!!" Cate practically yelled. Quicker, then quicker, and harder. Annie kept going, keeping up a good pace. She could feel Cate getting wetter, closer within the second. She was more desperate and was pulling onto Annie's hair harder.

   Annie felt Cates body tremble, and shudder. Then, finally Cate arched her back, grabbing onto the sheets. Her legs began to shake violently and her breath became more hitched. She was close. Cate kept moaning in the most sexy way. Her voice was a little tired from just waking up. Annie loved that.

   Annie kept the pace going when finally Cates legs closed around Annie and her whole body shook. "Ohhhh Jesus" Cate moaned. Annie felt her cum onto her fingers. She kept going to help Cate ride out her orgasm, slowing the pace as she went. After she was done, she licked the Australian clean and kissed her mons pubis. She poked her head up from underneath the covers and made her way up Cates body.

   She rested her head in between Cates breast and kissed her sternum. "Good morning, Catie" Annie smiled, looking up at her. "Oh, good morning darling" Cate husked, catching her breath. "Very good morning" Cate moaned, breathy. "Mhmm it was better for me" Annie winked, making eye contact with the woman.

   "I doubt it" Cate leaned down and kissed her. Annie rested her head on the blondes chest and they both laid there for a while. Annie felt Cates breath catch up, as her body rose slower up and down. "You're pretty good, you know?" Cate smiled. "I've got news, you are too honey" Annie made a hot motion with her hand as she got up out of bed.

   Cate rose up after, slapping her on the butt. "Oh, I'll show you good" Cate grabbed Annie by the waist and pulled her back into bed. "Oh?" Annie teased. "Oh." Cate repeated back. Cate then proceeded to give Annie the gift of 5 orgasms, one after the other. Annie then gave Cate 2 more as well. They were almost competing at one point but Cate was the one with the upper hand somehow. Annie did not mind this, though. How could she?

   Both women laid on the bed side by side, sweaty and out of breath. They looked over at one another. Cate laughed. "What?" Annie laughed along. Cate just kept laughing. She did not give her an explanation, she just kissed her lips. The girls then proceeded to make out for around ten minutes.

   "Okay okay, we need to get ready and on with our day" Annie gave in. "It's..." Annie searched for the clock that was usually on her nightstand but couldn't find it. "I knocked it over with my foot" Cate laughed. "It's 9:24" Cate smiled, a little dazed and high on endorphins.

   "Oh, shit. It's broken" Annie laughed. "I'll buy you a new one" Cate winked. "Let's get dressed" the blonde flung herself out of bed with her feet. "Do I have to?" Annie smirked. "You do if you want an alarm clock... and a smoothie" Cate offered. "Okay, I do want those thing's" Annie almost fell out of bed upon getting up. Sea legs. She didn't have them yet.

   "Graceful" Cate sarcastically remarked. "We all can't be Cate Blanchett" the brunette mocked. "You can't?!?" Cate pretended to look shocked. "Unfortunately, we cannot. There is only one" Annie went along with the bit. "Hmmm, probably for the best" Cate laughed. "I already brought too many little pieces of my terror into this world anyways" Cate said referring to her children.

   "Hey, don't bring them into this! They're innocent!" Annie joked. "Innocent... maybe but they still are part me, so not completely off the hook" Cate shrugged. Annie laughed. "Yeah, I guess they had it coming" Annie said sarcastically. "Yup" Cate said in a weird, cartoon-esque voice.

   "You are so weird. I love you" Annie leaned in, wrapping her hands around the blondes waist. She then leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. "I love you too, cunt" Cate pecked her back. "I love the nicknames you give me. They're precious" Annie joked. Cate then flipped Annie off and smiled smugly, walking off to the bathroom.

   Annie and Cate then got ready for their day out.