Here With You

"No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor" -Betty Friedan

***** WARNING- Smut *****

Annie opened the door. "Hey baby" Cate said winking, smirking at Annie, then biting her lip. Annie's eyes were the size of the moon. "Cate... CATE... you're here! CATE YOU'RE HERE!" Annie started yelling her words.

Annie jumped on her, nearly making her fall. "Fuck, it's really you" Annie said, shaking. Cate pushed her against the wall in the hallway. She couldn't take it any longer. She grabbed Annie's leg and wrapped it around her, holding her body against her, wrapping her fingers around her thigh. With her other hand, she grabbed Annie's face, and pulled her face inches from her own.

"I couldn't wait to do this" Annie closed the gap before Cate could. Cate moaned, primally. Annie had one hand on Cates face and one on her chest. Cate grabbed Annie's hair and kissed her deeper, more forcefully. "Fuck" Cate moaned. This made Annie absolutely feral, hearing Cate like this.

Cate grunted, picking Annie up in a passionate fury, pinning her more against the wall. Cate had her hands on Annie's ass, holding her up as she kissed her passionately, wildly. Cate and Annie both were moaning messes in the hallway already.

Cate began kissing Annie's neck, licking up and down her collar bone. She then felt Cates hand going up her inner thigh. "Ohhh, Yes" Annie moaned. She swore she heard Cate growl in that moment. Cate brought her hand closer and closer to Annie's core. She could feel the heat coming off her. She was so glad Annie was wearing a dress in that moment.

Cate then made contact, over her panties. "OHHH FUCK" Annie was already screaming. "Awuh" Cate moaned at the contact. She began rubbing over top of Annie's underwear softly and slow. "Mmm yeah, uh huh" Annie moaned, desperate for the blonde.

Cate then began ripping at the cloth in the way until her underwear finally tore off of Annie's body. "Fuck" Annie breathed, shocked at Cates primal behavior but also very much turned on by it. Cate didn't care. She was going to get what she wanted. She was going to give Annie what she wanted. Then and there.

"UHHHH" Annie yelled, as Cates fingers made contact with her pussy. "Ohhh fuck yes, Cate" she moaned. Cate was so hot right now. Her face was red, vein popping out on her temple, she was breathing heavily and looked as though, she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Cate kissed Annie, long and passionately. Annie then felt Cates index finger and middle slide into her, the full length inside. Annie moaned into Cates mouth, Cate following suit. Cate then slowly pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy. Slow and smooth. Cate used her hips to push her fingers into Annie.

Cate thrusted her hips a little faster, picking up the speed as she felt Annie get more wet. Annie was already a wet mess when Cate started. She could hear her as she thrusted her fingers in and out of her. The noises drove her wild. She pumped faster, earning a moan from the brunette.

"UHHH" Cate growled, as she picked up the speed even more. "Fuck me harder" Annie commanded. "Oh, yes!!" Cate yelled, with gritted teeth. Cate picked Annie up, pulling her fingers out. She slammed the door behind them with her foot and threw Annie onto the floor. Cate straddled her, kissing her madly.

"Fuck me" Annie ordered. Cate slid three fingers inside of Annie with no warning. "OHHHH YES" Annie yelled. Cate then laid on top of her, thrusting her fingers into her pussy, Annie's juices all over her hand. Cate thrusted faster, picking up speed. "Awwwuh yeah, I'm going to cum" Annie moaned, legs shaking.

Cate thrusted harder, and faster. Harder and faster. Harder. Harder. Harder. "FUCK!!!!" Annie yelled. "CUM FOR ME. FUCKING CUM FOR ME" Cate yelled. "UHHH YES! YES! IM CLOSE! IM SO CLOSE!" Annie was practically screaming. Harder. Harder. Harder. Cate yelled as she pumped harder each time, holding Annie's arms above her head with her other hand.

"UWWWUH AWW YES" Annie moaned. Her legs were quivering, her whole body shaking violently underneath Cate. Cate thrusted slower and easier until Annie rode out her orgasm. Cate then stuck her fingers in her mouth, licking them clean, making eye contact with Annie.

   Annie shivered a few times, as she wound down. Hitched breaths. Cate collapsed next to her breathing heavily, catching up, steadying her rhythm. They both looked at each other and smiled. "So, that's what I was missing out on" Annie bit her lip. "That's only the start of what you were missing out on" Cate smirked.

   "Ohhh, you're going to kill me Catherine" Annie moaned. "There are worse ways to go out" Cate winked. "Mmm very true" Annie conceded. "I'm going to fuck you all night" Cate said with a dark look in her eyes. Annie bit her lip.

   "So, where's dinner?" Annie teased. "I fucking stepped on it in the hallway" Cate and Annie laughed. "Oh, shit!" Annie wheezed. "I really did get it from your favorite restaurant too" Cate informed. "Awe, so thoughtful" Annie kissed her.

   "Are you hungry?" Cate asked. "Yes" Annie bit her lip and looked at Cates lips. "Mmm want more?" Cate smirked. "Mmm" Annie moaned. Cate sat up and pulled Annie along with her.