"Of course, cousin." Annerys loudly pronounces as she makes her way to the balcony as she slides her favour onto his lance.

"Cousin...I imagine you would have been betrothed to me had Lucerys not cut out your Uncle's eye."

The crowd all synonymously tense as Annerys blanches before she draws a breath and says "An unfortunate accident. Although I'm sure you are quite pleased that it is not you that will have to put up with me in perpetuity."

"I'm not sure, I believe we could have had some fun." He says cockily and Anne feels uncomfortable at the insinuation but does not want to cause a scene and unsure what she would even say to cause one so she instead smiles meekly at him and hopes he returns to his games and relieves her of his company as quickly as possible.

"You are holding the day up nephew, be on your way now." Princess Rhaenys suddenly says coming to Annerys' aid and Anne can't help but think like a knight in shining armour. When returning to her seat Anne smiles at Rhaenys weakly in gratitude and Rhaenys tilts her head at Anne in acknowledgement of the small insults dressed as compliments women must accept wordlessly and daily from men who think them lesser beings.

Jace is eventually knocked off his horse but he does well considering it is his first joust and he can hold his head high as the future heir of the Seven Kingdoms. Daeron eventually loses to Criston Cole who is wearing the Queen's favour and she is eventually crowned the Queen of Love and Beauty for the day.

The next day is a day of rest and preparations for the melee the next day and the wedding the day after that, the day is also unbearably hot so Anne and her step-sisters don their coolest dresses and decide to spend their warm day the way they would spend the hottest days on Dragonstone.

So Rhaena distracts her father as Baela climbs from her balcony to her parents and steals two bottles of fine wine before making her way back across the balconies and to her room where Anne is making sure no servants come in and catch Baela and her reentry to her room.

"What took you so long?" Annerys asks Baela

"You can try doing it next time if you like." Baela replies. "And Rhaena is shit at distracting father properly the whole time they were doing all of this laughing and she was doing none of the distracting. If I was to be truthful I'm not entirely sure he did not see me."

Which is met by laughter before Anne asks "well what did you get."

"They only had the red ones." Baela responds.

"I'm not entirely sure any of them taste any different anyway." Anne says as Rhaena bursts through the door.

"Well you were useless." Baela exclaims.

"Me? How so?" Rhaena says.

"Because you were supposed to make Father look in the other direction but you both kept roaming around his chambers."

"Oh well he was just showing me..." Rhaena begins to explain.

"I do not care." Baela interrupts.

Before their argument can go any further and spoil the day Anne says "Right, let's go then."

They place the two bottles of wine into a picnic basket in order to look less conspicuous as they make the way through the halls. Annerys acts as the leader of the group since she is the only one who knows their way so the girls follow her like a Swan with her ducklings until they reach a door and abruptly stop.

"What are we doing?" Baela asks. In answer, Annerys smiles at her and knocks on the door. A maid opens it and Annerys says "might you tell Princess Helaena that I would like to speak to her."