𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Morning!" said Mr. Weasley, a cheery look etched on his face.

Charlotte would've been as cheery as Mr. Weasley if she wasn't tired. She was going to watch the World Cup for goodness sake! But all the blonde wanted was to lay down on the grass to sleep. And sleep was something she badly needed at the moment.

"Morning," greeted the Muggle.

"Would you be Mr. Roberts?"

"Aye, I would," said Mr. Roberts. "And who're you?"

"Weasley - two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye," said Mr. Roberts who was examining a list that Charlotte hadn't noticed tacked to the door. "You've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?"

"That's it," said Mr. Weasley.

"You'll be paying now, then?" asked Mr. Roberts.

"Ah - right - certainly -" said Mr. Weasley. He retreated a short distance from the cottage and beckoned Harry toward him.

Charlotte sneezed softly, covering her nose with her sweater paws.

"Are you alright? You've been sneezing all morning," Asked Ginny who stood between Hermione and the twins.

"I'm just really cold," she replied, shivering as the cold wind passed her.

"You foreign?" Charlotte heard Mr. Roberts ask Mr. Weasley.

"Foreign?" repeated Mr. Weasley, looking puzzled.

"You're not the first one who's had trouble with money," said Mr. Roberts, scanning Mr. Weasley. "I had two try and pay me with great gold coins the size of hubcaps ten minutes ago."

"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley nervously.

Mr. Roberts put his hand around a tin for some change.

"Never been this crowded," he said suddenly, looking out over the misty field again. "Hundreds of pre-bookings. People usually just turn up. . . . "

"Is that right?" said Mr. Weasley, his hand held out for his change, but Mr. Roberts didn't give it to him. He looked over the field with an odd look on his face.

"Aye," he said thoughtfully. "People from all over. Loads of foreigners. And not just foreigners. Weirdos, you know? There's a bloke walking 'round in a kilt and a poncho."

The blonde snorted, pursing her lips from chuckling.

"Shouldn't he?"

Charlotte swore she could hear anxiety lacing Mr. Weasley's words.

"It's like some sort of. . . I dunno. . . like some sort of rally," said Mr. Roberts. "They all seem to know each other. Like a big party."

Charlotte bit her lip, trying to stop herself from grinning. The muggle looks so clueless, and Charlotte found it slightly amusing.

Suddenly, a wizard appeared next to Mr. Roberts out of thin air. The wizard pointed his wand at Mr. Roberts "Obliviate!"

Mr. Roberts' eyes turned glazed, he had a dreamy look on his face; he looks absolutely at peace.

"A map of the campsite for you," Mr. Roberts said to Mr. Weasley. "And your change." He drops the coins to Mr. Weasley's palms, looking like a lunatic as he did so. His eyes were glazed - he reminded Charlotte of Crabbe during Potions with the Slytherin's.

"Thanks very much," said Mr. Weasley.

"Hey, Ron, isn't that how you look at the food at Hogwarts?" said Charlotte in a low whisper from behind Ron, teasingly.