Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Director Luo Shan booked rooms for them respectively. Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi got used to living together, so they moved into the same room, which was also convenient for them to recite their lines and play against each other.

    It will be officially launched tomorrow, and a launch ceremony will be held.

    Tonight, Roseanne organized a dinner for everyone to get to know each other. Coincidentally, the two male protagonists all know each other.

    One of them is Jiang Yuansong, and the other is Tao Xun. Tao Xun is the resident guest of Zhong Yueyi's recording of "I Have an Inn".

    "Sister Zhong, we met again!" Tao Xun was very happy to see Zhong Yueyi, "Hi, Sister Yuanyuan, I am Tao Xun, and I often watch your variety shows." Tao Xun has a lively personality and is very

    familiar He greeted Jing Yuanyuan.

    "Hello, Tao Xun." Jing Yuanyuan smiled back at him, seeing that he was holding an English book in his hand, "Are you still in school?" "Yes, reciting

    lines while reciting English, I saw English Headache." Tao Xun showed a loveless expression.

    Zhong Yueyi said, "We, Yuanyuan, are number one in English, you can ask her for advice when you play together." That's

    right, in this drama, Jing Yuanyuan's CP is Tao Xun, and the setting in the drama is also the same. Sibling love, the love between college students and high school students, a love that no one is optimistic about.

    Tao Xun's eyes sparkled, "Really? That's great, Sister Yuanyuan, can I ask you any questions I don't know?" "

    Yes." Jing Yuanyuan nodded, "You can ask any questions when there is no play. .”

    Tao Xun, who successfully found a teacher for himself, was in a beautiful mood, and only then remembered that Jiang Yuansong was still in the room.

    "I forgot to call Brother Jiang, I'll call him."

    "No, I'm here." Jiang Yuansong just came out of the room, "You two came so early?" "

    Come early so you can have a good rest." Zhong Yueyi and Jing Yuanyuan had already tidied up the room and lay on the bed for a while.

    The group received a message from Luo Shan, "The director sent a message, let us go out."

    A car has been arranged outside the hotel to pick them up to the restaurant.

    Roseanne had already arrived and made arrangements here. When they arrived at the restaurant, the waiter served the food.

    Luo Shan asked, "Do you know everyone?"

    "Yes, the director doesn't need to introduce."

    The four leading actors are all acquaintances, which is also a good thing, and they get along faster.

    Luo Shan nodded, "That's good, the dinner tonight is to let everyone get acquainted, and I have some things to say about the crew."

    This time, they mainly invited the four leading actors, and talked about her requirements in the crew and strict matters.

    When filming, she will be very strict. If it doesn't work, she will have to start all over again, over and over again, until she is satisfied.

    She also doesn't like actors coming in late and leaving early, not serious about filming, intrigue, and always asking for leave.