Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Day 51

    Everyone rarely comes into contact with dolphins, and rarely feeds them by hand. This experience project is very good.

    Xiaoxiao has always been taken care of by the trainer. He is familiar with him and would rub his head against his palm affectionately.

    Fang Siwu also wanted to get in close contact with the dolphins, so she was the first to feed the dolphins while the others watched.

    Xiaoxiao eats a lot, and eats three to five meals a day, about fifteen kilograms.

    The trainer prepared Xiaoxiao's lunch and brought it over. Everyone went over to see that it was all fish food.

    The trainer said, "Xiaoxiao prefers to eat squid and fish, and he will prepare every meal, which is processed and safe." The

    fish has been processed, so there is no need to worry about the fish jumping up suddenly.

    "What should I do?" Fang Siwu was feeding the dolphins for the first time, not knowing what to do.

    She didn't dare to reach in and grab the fish in the basket.

    The trainer first demonstrated it to her, "It's very simple, pick up the fish, shout a smile, and it's time to eat. She will open her mouth and wait to be fed."

    He picked up the fish and stood by the pool, "Smile, It's time to eat."

    The dolphin, which was playing with its head buried in the water, really exposed its head, and opened its mouth waiting to be fed.

    The trainer put the whole fish into her mouth, and she swallowed it directly in the next second. He touched her head, and she would use her head to rub against his palm.

    "It's so cute, I want to touch her smooth head."

    The trainer laughed when he heard it, "Xiaoxiao is very cute and has a very gentle temper. You can all feed her."

    Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi were also there He put on gloves under his instruction and waited to feed the dolphins.

    Fang Siwu picked up the fish according to the trainer's instructions, and said, "Smile, let's eat!"

    "She didn't come out."

    However, her words did not immediately arouse Xiaoxiao's response, until the trainer yelled at the side, Xiaoxiao showed her head, opened her mouth and waited for the feeding.

    Fang Siwu put the fish in his hand into Xiaoxiao's mouth, and she swallowed it immediately, "She ate it whole, will she choke?" The trainer replied, "No, dolphins are rectal animals, and the food they

    eat It will go directly into the intestinal tract without chewing."

    Now everyone is relieved.

    Fang Siwu didn't forget to touch Xiaoxiao's head, and she rubbed it against her head, "It's so cute.

    "

    [It’s so cute, I went to the aquarium to watch the dolphin show last time, but I didn’t touch the dolphin’s head] [The

    rectal animal is really good, you don’t need to chew, it’s easy to eat]

    [Although, if you swallow it directly, you can’t taste it Delicious food]

    [Yes, dolphins have eaten fish for so many years, and they don’t even know what fish tastes like]