Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Jing Yuanyuan bought two kinds, rose seeds and thick branches of roses, and experimented with both methods.

    They first loosen the land where the roses are planted, which is good for drainage. After the rose seeds are processed, they are planted in the land, and they also specially fertilize the side to facilitate later growth.

    They cut off the thick branches of the roses obliquely according to the tutorial, then planted them in the soil, cut off the excess branches and leaves, and finally fertilized the surroundings, and the process of planting roses was almost completed.

    "It's finally done, I'm so tired, let me rely on it."

    The two spent more than half a day planting these roses, and finally planted roses on the path leading to their home, realizing the original idea.

    When the flowers bloom, they can come here to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Thinking about it, I really look forward to it.

    [The speed of the two of them is quite fast, so many flowers can be done in half a day] [

    It's not easy to grow flowers, especially roses, and you need to take good care of them later, otherwise you will die easily]

    [They planted here Can roses really survive? It feels a bit awkward]

    [It depends on how to take care of it]

    "It's not easy to grow flowers, Yueyue, will it be unsafe to plant roses like this?" Jing Yuanyuan looked at it, "Wrap a circle around the roses, bare It feels very dangerous to stand up."

    "It should be fine, this side is still far from the road." Zhong Yueyi said, "After that, they will transport materials from another place, so they can't crush my roses." "

    No I am afraid that small animals will destroy the relationship between people." Jing Yuanyuan often saw chickens, ducks, cats and dogs coming out to dig the soil in the past few days in Haicun.

    Zhong Yueyi looked at the chicks not far away, and nodded seriously, "Repair the guardrail."

    They can't be allowed to do bad things.

    [It is true that we need to get a guardrail or something. The chickens in the countryside like digging the soil the most. If you haven’t seen it for a while, your flower seeds may suffer.] [Building a guardrail is also

    a big project, what are they going to do?]

    [The rural ones There are a lot of bamboos, just cut two bamboos and make them into strips and stick them around]

    The two had the same opinion, so they started to prepare the guardrail. It was indeed like the netizen said that they cut bamboo to build the guardrail. There is a bamboo forest not far from their small courtyard. But I don't know whose family it is.

    After several workers heard about it, they asked them to use whatever they wanted, "The bamboo forest over there is for public use, no one cares about it, so you can use it as you please." "

    Is this good?"

    "Do you need our help?"

    The bamboo is thick and heavy , chopping bamboo is not an easy task.

    "Not for now."

    They wanted to experience the fun of chopping bamboo.

    Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi took their knives and went to the bamboo forest. It was the first time for them to come to this kind of big bamboo forest. There were many and thick bamboos in it.