Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    After the second episode of the "Girlfriends Makeover" variety show ended, it became a trending search. In addition to the guest microblogs posted by the program team's official Weibo, the guests' own news also became a hot search.

    Among them, Zhong Yueyi and Jing Yuanyuan's Weibo are like this.

    5#Zhong Yueyi and Jing Yuanyuan, of course cp#hot

    12#肖娇大小姐和很妇小甜甜#New

    Others are like this.

    7#江元松大直男#Hot

    10#Ji Ruodan的梦想小楼#Hot

    12#Tsundere Miss and Gentle Little Sweets#New

    15#Ye Anjia and her boyfriend renovating the house daily#Hot

    [My CP finally has a name That's right, it fits

    perfectly] [The interaction between Zhong Yueyi and Jing Yuanyuan is really delicious, I want to eat it too]

    [A female star who can't cook is willing to wash her hands and make soup for her best friend, and her best friend doesn't dislike the bad taste Smile and praise each other, woo woo woo, the picture is so beautiful]

    [From today onwards, I will also join the fans of my best friend CP]

    [Jiang Yuansong is so straight, he made Lin Tian cry in anger]

    [Sister Dan's small building design method is good Pretty]

    [Jiajia and her male bestie get along so well]

    [I missed Zhong Yueyi's cooking live broadcast, when will the recording be broadcast]

    [Thursday night at 8 o'clock, it's still early, just wait]

    First After the live broadcast of the variety show ended, Li Zhi originally thought that the ratings of the first recording and broadcasting would not be too good, but the result was beyond his expectation. There were still many netizens who had watched the live broadcast to watch the second broadcast again, and the ratings exceeded The popular love variety show at the same time was something he did not expect.

    Because the recording and broadcasting needs to edit the three-day itinerary of all the guests, it lasts a total of two hours, and each group divides the time in half. It looks fine.     Many netizens commented hahaha. The first episode of the variety show is the reaction of the guests when they saw the dilapidated house, and then they have been weeding and working, and what happened between the guests. The overall feeling is really funny .     ——Jing     Yuanyuan's Weibo fans are increasing by tens of thousands every day, and many fans leave messages asking her to post photos with Zhong Yueyi.     Yueyue went on a business trip again this week. The city on the business trip is far away, and it takes five hours by plane to shoot the cover of the magazine there. The shooting time is uncertain. It depends on her condition that day.     Yueyue called her before departure, and now she is on the plane.     She has nothing to do, except that she is going to be a backup dancer for idols on Wednesday. Her little dream has finally come true. She has been practicing dance hard these few days. I hope that when I see idols this time, nothing embarrassing will happen.     After she finished dancing for a day, she went to the hospital to see the kitten. It is now in a good condition, and all parts of its body have healed.     The injury is healed, but the condition of the cat is not right, except that when it woke up on the first day, it ran around like crazy, was caught and got an injection, after waking up, it became very lazy, almost every day Sleep, or be in a daze.     "The kitten's situation is like this now. Its body has returned to normal. It may be because it is too young to move. It should be fine when it grows up." The doctor added, "Come back for     another checkup after a period of time to ensure its health."     "Okay, thank you doctor."     Jing Yuanyuan nodded after listening, and stroked the kitten in front of him. It was a small ball, soft and cute. It was indeed as quiet as the doctor said, lying on a bed all the time. place, without even opening my eyes.     She took the medicine prescribed by the doctor and left the hospital with the kitten in her arms.