Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Who?"

    Chi Wei heard a noise coming from the window sill, and the hands of changing clothes paused and turned to look over.

    The blue blackout curtains on either side spread out, obscuring the view behind him, and he couldn't see what was behind.

    He clearly heard a sound coming from there, as if someone was there, and immediately took out his mobile phone vigilantly and sent a message to the manager, asking him to bring someone over.

    Since his debut, he has encountered scenes of being stalked by illegitimate fans twice, and he was still underage. After being caught by him, he thought that there was nothing wrong with him chasing stars, she just liked him too much.

    Ordinary people can't understand illegitimate meals, so they can't communicate with her, so they can only be sent to the police station for education by the police.

    He buttoned his clothes again, and when the agent came over, he picked up his self-defense and walked slowly towards that side.

    Jing Yuanyuan, who was hiding behind the curtain, was sweating a lot on her forehead. Hearing the sound of idol's footsteps approaching slowly, her heartbeat became even more violent, as if she was about to jump out of her body in the next second.

    Aidou was already very close to them, she was thinking whether to go out now, or wait for Aidou to open the curtains in person.

    Before she could move, the girl in front of her glared at her, busying her with other things, and wanted to snatch her camera back. She didn't even care about the consequences of being discovered by Chi Wei'er, and she acted extremely.

    There is a girl taking photos of Chi Weier, how could Jing Yuanyuan give her the camera back easily, but fortunately she is tall and the girl is thin, so she didn't take it away for a while.

    Unexpectedly, the girl came to stalk her, and stepped on her foot hard. She lost her defense in the moment of pain, and the girl snatched the camera away, and then opened the curtain and ran out.

    Afraid that she would do something to hurt idols, Jing Yuanyuan also ran out.

    "Stop!"

    Of course the girl would not listen to her, but ran even faster.

    Chi Weier had already come over, just bumped into the girl, the girl dropped the camera on the ground, and Chi Weier caught her when she went to pick it up.

    "It's you again? Zhu Shuangshuang?"

    Zhu Shuangshuang is the underage illegitimate fan who stalked him crazily. It's been less than half a year since the previous incident happened. Why doesn't she have a long memory?

    "It's me, husband. I'm so happy that you remember me. I haven't seen you for a long time. I blame my parents for being too strict. Otherwise, I would have come out to look for you." Zhu Shuangshuang was not afraid at all when he was caught

    . On the contrary, Chi Wei'er, who was very happy, recognized her.

    Chi Wei frowned, let go of his hand, and picked up the camera on the ground. He opened it for a few glances, and it was full of his photos, as well as half of his clothes off... When he was looking at the camera, Zhu

    Shuangshuang Without the suppression, she turned around and ran away without the camera.

    "Husband, put the camera here with you first, and I will come to get it later."