Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Day 44

    When the first episode of the third season of "Fashion Life" was officially recorded, the program team published the opening Weibo on the official Weibo. There are 20 million Weibo fans, many of whom are old fans. They like to watch this kind of change of civilian girls variety show.

    Fashion Life V: "It's been a few months since I met you again, teachers @ Yaer @ Xu Nuo @ Song Hailan @ He Beibei, are you ready for this trip? This season we welcome a new member @Jing Yuan Yuan, you are welcome to join, let us look forward to tomorrow's live broadcast."

    【What? I am not wrong, right? Jing Yuanyuan? Why was she invited to Fashion Life? What does she do in Fashion Life? Do you want to watch a play? ]

    [I'm also surprised, this is a life-changing variety show, and it's not an entertainment variety show, why can she be on it? ]

    [Director, blink if you are kidnapped]

    [Yar, you are my god! It’s great that I can finally learn how to put on clothes with you again]

    [I heard that Jingyuanyuan University majored in fashion design, so she should know how to match clothes. Her ability to appear on the show shows that she has the ability, some people Don’t miss the sour grape]

    [Please don’t care about anyone, just don’t be a monster]

    [I also ran for election, but I was told to be eliminated as soon as I entered the interview hall. Since the candidate has been pre-determined, why waste our time]

    [No way, fashion life also engages in the inside story and takes other people's positions, which is also disgusting]

    Many netizens saw Jing Yuanyuan participating in the recording of the third season, and their first reaction was bewildered. When they saw Jing Yuanyuan What a surprise.

    It doesn't matter if it's another variety show, but this is a life-changing variety show, not a show that everyone can join casually.

    Jing Yuanyuan was @reposted and retweeted the official Weibo. She naturally saw the comments from netizens, most of whom questioned her. When she took over the variety show, she also predicted this situation.

    Others in the variety show are well-known, skilled and professional.

    And she is just a newcomer, everyone knows her as Zhong Yueyi's best friend, and they know her from girlfriend variety shows.

    She closed the phone calmly, decided not to look at it anymore, and faced it with a good attitude.

    "Yuan Yuan, don't worry about those comments, use your strength to prove that you fought for it yourself." Zhong Yueyi personally put on makeup for her, "I believe in you." "Well, I know, it's normal for them to question, I can understand

    . "Jing Yuanyuan closed his eyes and felt the brush sweeping back and forth on his eyelids.

    Zhong Yueyi kept moving her hands, "Conquer them with your real skills, and let everyone see how good you are."

    Jing Yuanyuan had good grades when he was in college, and he had many internship opportunities, helping others match clothes, because Zhong Yueyi Because of her relationship with Yi, the girls she came into contact with were all from well-to-do families and were paid high wages. At the same time, they are also very picky about aesthetics, but they were all accepted by Jing Yuanyuan in the end.

    Zhong Yueyi gave Jing Yuan a very youthful makeup for the first time in the workplace, and matched it with a set of refreshing and fashionable professional attire.